CHAPTER 32

Noah gradually shimmered down and wiped his tears away. He breathed deeply to ease him up.

"Master." He looked up as he heard Leo's voice, but found a teenage boy standing up before him instead of a black cat. His unnatural green eyes stared at him with concern.

"Leo?" He asked with his gruff voice, but no surprise in his voice at his human form.

He nodded his head and asked him. "When I woke up, I was back in my human form... anyway, what happened to you?"

He didn't respond to him immediately. He got on his feet and brushed off invisible specks of dust from his pants. He would not generally tell any person his problems, but Leo was not an ordinary teenager boy, he was a fairy of Amelia. And also, he wasn't in the state to give fuck, of what he should have said or not to anyone.

"I told him everything. And the only person who could have confirmed my words are true is in a coma. He didn't believe me, but I guess it's fine since he agreed to marry me- yet I don't think it would stop him from going after Antonio in Italy."

"Master, Are you okay?"

Noah nodded his head slightly and with determination in his golden-brown eyes, he claimed, "I am not giving up on him."

Leo smiled. "You know, I believe you. You will bring him back from a deep slumber."

There is something, Noah cannot imagine failing in his task, when it is everything to him.

Leo's voice pulled him back from his thoughts. "Master, I need to tell you something."

Leo sat down on the couch and also gestured to him to sit beside him, so he sat down as well and the boy spoke. There was a succinct silence before Leo spoke,

"As you can see it is my true form, and I cannot stay longer in my true form in this world, and I'll disappear at any moment from here to the real world."

"It is a good thing, isn't it?"

"Yep." He sighed. "But I don't want you to be alone."

"Don't worry about me, We can meet again, can't we?" Amelia had told him that he wouldn't have his memories of this world after returning to the real world. But she and Leo would know everything, so it shouldn't be a problem for them to meet unless they had any sort of rule not to meet the person after the whole business of helping the people.

"Uh-hm. We can meet." Leo looked at him. "Master, I should let you know quickly, before coming to you, I did something that would make Angelo stay in the city for thirty days. So, you have the time to convince Angelo to marry you before thirty days."

Noah was aware that Angelo didn't need to be in Italy to kill Antonio. Nevertheless, Angelo would order his men to bring Antonio alive when he had declared in his I kid you not voice that he would kill Antonio in front of his eyes. Therefore, he would have plenty of time to convince Angelo. How? He would think about it later.

"How did you do that?"

"As I had Antonio gave you the order to seduce Angelo and then kill him. For seconds, I can make people say things, which seem possible and convincing from their perspectives. So, I have Cecilia say to Angelo that she wants her family to stay within the city until the mourning period... And Angelo will not refuse her words, but I know, it wouldn't stop him from looking for Antonio, and Lorenza Costa's men and his contract killers to go after Angelo... but also I know, you will convince Angelo and marry him, and bring him back.

"That's all."

"Thanks for staying with me." Noah smiled. And Leo pulled him in a tight hug, which Noah returned gladly. "Everything will be fine, Master. See you soon again," he mumbled before he faded away from his embrace.