CHAPTER 30

[Flashback]

It was around five in the morning. Wearing a pair of gray cropped trousers and a t-shirt, Noah moved to the vanity washbasin cabinet. After a warm shower, his all throbbing muscles were a little bit relaxed. His gaze drifted to look at himself in the mirror, his eyes paused over the red biting marks on his neck, which his crew neck t-shirt failed to conceal miserably. Before his older darker bruise could heal, Angelo had bitten over it to make a new bruise.

A wave of heat rushed over his face as their first night together played into his head over and over again since he had woken up, he had been on cloud nine. He bit his lips before they could curve into a silly smile subconsciously.

"That's enough smiling Noah Hikari Edwards. Do you want to declare to the world that you lost your virginity?" He laughed.

He tousled his damp hair with his fingers, and he shook his head as if he could brush away their first intense night this way for a moment.

With a smile that seemed to reside on lips permanently, he fished out his toothbrush and toothpaste from the container. After a while of brushing his teeth, his strode out of the bathroom into his room.
His steps paused as he let his affectionate gaze fall over the naked man, sleeping peacefully in the bed on his stomach, and wrapped in the blanket from the waist.

His gaze stayed on his bare broad and muscular back, it was in the old scars like he'd been in a battle. He was surprised and worried sick, what could happen in his life to get those scars? when he awoke and turned the lights on and found the sight of Angelo's scars.

He wondered if he would tell him about it. He sighed. His eyes swept over the clothes on the floor. However, before he could take a step to gather them up, his eyes widened, as he was grabbed by his wrist and swiftly pulled onto the bed.

His golden brown eyes stared wide at the blue eyes man who pinned him beneath himself by securing his arms both sides of his head on the bed. A smirk plastered on his beautiful face. "You should stare at me more, Amore."

Noah's face grew hot."I wasn't..." he stammered.

The man drooped a little more, leaving a hairbreadth space between their lips. "You are a little adorable thing, aren't you?" He whispered in his husky voice. The guy beneath him blushed furiously.

"I'm not giant like you, doesn't mean I am little." He gave a scowl look, but his chuckle fluttered him. It's a sin to have a smile like that.

"You are little to me." And he buried his nose into the crook of his neck and smelled the fragrance of a sophisticated shower gel. "Should I punish you for lying?" he whispered, touching his ear and ticklish him.

Noah believed the man who was not only as big as an elephant but also heavy would be kinky, but how much he did not know.

"I was looking at your scars, how did you get those?"

The blue gaze drew back and looked at him, their lips inches apart, and his warm breath flickered on his face "Curious?" he asked with a smile.

'I am sad- and angry that someone did this to you.'

"I want to know."

Angelo smiled, "I will tell you some other time-" he pecked his lips and whispered over his face, "In this moment, I just want to kiss you more than anything else."

No protest was made by him and the man's soft lips locked to the guy underneath him. His lips moved on his warm and soft lips, and his wretched tongue mischievously slipped through his little parted lips, and Noah involuntarily let him explore his mouth as he kissed him passionately and intensely. His mouth was hot and the smell of fresh breath, at which Noah wondered if he used his toothbrush and toothpaste.