CHAPTER 10

Angelo's resilient grip on his wrists was incessant enough not to hurt Noah;  he was dumbfounded to react at all—he made no protest to free himself from his grip.

The man leaned and buried his face in the crook of his fragile neck: He drew himself in his clean and zingy scent that tempted him to devour the guy underneath him, but he had to control himself. He simply wanted to make Noah aware of not to act so oblivion around him. Angelo's wet and hot tongue sailed on the neck and licked it. He felt Noah shuddering, hooking him immediately. And then his perfect teeth grazed the skin, sucking it. The guy beneath him whimpered in pain that it took Angelo all the willpower not to go any further than this, and he withdrew himself a little from Noah's ravishing neck, staring at the red bite mark he had left on his flushing neck. The impact he had on the guy just by doing this as if he had never been touched captivated the man—it was completely difficult to go against his instincts once he tasted him—it was not enough for Angelo, he wanted more of this guy. 

But reluctantly, Angelo pulled himself away from him before he relinquished to his desire and made a pretty mess of him when Noah was willingly giving himself to him. He glanced back at the guy; his eyes gleamed with satisfaction at the outcome. The golden-brown eyes widened, looking at him. His breath was shallow. His smooth ivory skin turned red. It was a simply charming sight when his tender lips, adorned with a mole on the upper lip, flamed like scarlet wine was seducing him to savor them. 

Angelo wondered whether Noah had this sensitivity when other men touched him or if he had been inexperienced. Of course, the latter one was the reason he wished to be true. 

'Huh!?'

Noah's hand reached up to touch the bite mark, pitifully enduring the pain, where this cheeky bastard had sucked and nibbled him as if he was a best-loved candy.

And his blue eyes just like that gem that belongs to his mother, Katherine, staring at him with a languidly undeviating intimate gaze, from which he could not draw away had set off fire within his body. A hundred butterflies were fluttering inside his stomach, and his heart was ricocheting in a sort of way he never felt before. Suddenly, his body was so responsive to Angelo's touch that he could feel the tingling in his thing. 

Angelo unshackled him from his grasp completely and got out of the couch. And Noah hauled himself to sit up back.

Angelo pulled out a lighter and a cigarette out of the pocket of his jacket. He said, lighting the cigarette. "You are rather dumbfounded for someone who is whoring himself for his master, aren't you?"

He took a long drag before he blew a cloud of smoke at the ceiling. He looked back at Noah with a dominant smile across his face as he loathed the notion that crept back into his brain, doubtful if Antonio was indeed exploiting Noah to warm the men's bed to fulfill his desires. 

Noah wanted to say to this opinionated bastard, excuse him for being a virgin, but he didn't want it to backfire on him. His Adam's apple was bobbing up and down before he found the vocal cord and enough courage to ask the man, "Y-you want to have s-sex with me?" There was no subtle way for him to put this.

Though Noah had no objection if that was something Angelo wanted; he was afraid to appear sloppy at his first time. He had considered watching many pornos make himself a sex god—okay, maybe not a sex god, but whatever was close to it, so he wouldn't appear inexperienced to Angelo who was rather a experienced man to his knowledge. 

"Are you offering or asking?" Angelo was amused.

'I don't know. . .' He bit his bottom lip. Angelo wanted to tell him to stop torturing his lips, which seemed like a bad habit of his. It was incongruous, it was- enticing.