Chapter three: Feeding and Bath time

There was a loud growl heard from the small tot's stomach, followed by a whine.

"..Ummna..." The boy babbled quietly.

"Alright, Potter." Severus huffed, eyeing the small human.

He turned to make his way over to his kitchen, sitting the boy down in a high chair that the Headmaster got him.

He sneered as he got a bowl and filled it with soft porridge, simultaneously using his wand to get the box of crackers that were on the counter. Lastly, he got a glass of milk.

The man then placed everything down in front of the tot, going to sit down next to him.

When he didn't do anything, he glared at the boy. "Well?" He said impatiently, crossing his arms.

The boy was confused, he only got a small piece of bread and, if he was lucky, a glass of water. What was this stuff?

He blinked up at the man, then looked down at the food. He looked at the spoon questionably, slowly going to pick it up.

Not knowing what to do, he started to bang it on the tray of his high chair, shrieking and giggling happily.

Severus sighed, "You foolish prat, you need to eat, you are missing crucial vitamins that are needed for your growth and development."

The boy looked up and confusingly turned his head.

The man sighed exasperatedly, taking the spoon from him and scooping up some of the food. "Open up." He commanded coldly.

The boy hummed, looking at the spoon, and slowly opened his mouth as a spoonful was stuffed in.

The tot gasped, a wide smile appearing on his face, he never had anything like this before! It was absolutely delicious!

"Mmm!!" He squealed, patting his hands on the small tray contently. "Mo!" He babbled, pointing to the spoon.

Severus complied by putting more on the spoon and feeding it to the boy.

This continued on for a few more mouthfuls until he remembered he had crackers too.

He then put the spoon down and reached for the crackers.

He picked one up and handed it to the boy.

The boy looked at it with wide eyes as he reached for it and gobbled it down. He gave another gasp. This food was just so good!

He then gave a giggle, very happy.

This went on until the crackers were gone.

However, when Severus turned to grab some napkins for the boy, he was met by a satisfying squeal.

The boy had dumped the remaining porridge right on his head, spilling it all over, and coating his entire body.

Severus's eyes darkened towards the boy. "You mindless prat, look at what you've done!"

The boy promptly started to whine. He didn't mean to make the man angry!

Severus sighed, irritated, as he reached over to the boy and pick him up.

The boy then started to wail. He must have been in so much trouble!

"Stop your whining, because of your foolishness you need a bath...you are filthy." He sneered.

At the word bath his cries got louder. He didn't like baths, baths were scary! That must be his punishment!

As the bat carried a squirming, fussy tiny human into the bathroom, he filled the tub with the flick of his wand.