Chapter twenty: Officaly a Snape

Special thanks to bookworm12009, who helped me come to this decision

Thank you!! I honestly would have never thought of those names so huge thank you!

Also note: I don't know how this officially works, nor what I am doing so I'm just making it up as I go along
Why?
Because this is my story and I can do what I want, there are no rules in story making

This is also a filler chapter, a BUNCH more is about to come once we get Lucius over here

And once I get the motivation and time again 🤦‍♀️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

In the meantime, back at the bat's dungeon, Severus was pondering about what Albus was talking about when he said that the tot was clearly falling behind in his years. He was right- he should be able to form a couple of words, perhaps even small sentences at a time now, he should be able to walk, he should know the differences between colors and animals, and he should know more words. So, he decided to make the right choice for once and attempt to teach the boy how to walk for a start. He would definitely get into the learning and teaching portion of it later.

So, after some dinner, the tot and the man made their way into the living room. The man was standing up, holding the boy up by his hands on his feet carefully in front of him in attempt to get him to walk.

The boy was looking ahead while his legs were all shaky. He made some uneasy noises, holding onto the man's hands tightly, whining the slightest bit. This felt very strange to him, trying to stand up on his own two feet.

The man crouched down a little to make it easier to attempt to walk with the child. "Alright, Harry come on," he encouraged gently, slowly taking the first step with the boy but the boy just stood still, not moving at all, he didn't know what was going on.

Severus sighed gently, he knew this wasn't going to be easy. "Come on, Harry, at least try to move your feet,"

The boy just whined, irritating the ol' bat.

"Stop being difficult and just pick up your foot Harry, it's not that hard," he seethed, starting to get annoyed already but trying his best to stay calm.

The boy whined louder, then tried to look up at him. "N..Nae- nm....n-..." he shook his head.

"Harry, just lift your foot! Just as I'm doing, come on," he was quick to calm himself, all those years of self-control, and this was the time to use it.

The boy just wobbled, soon falling down on his bum, but Severus held him up. That just made him fussy as he tried to get out of Severus' hold, pulling his arms, trying to slip out as he whined.

Severus took a deep breath. "Harry, Harry, Harry, please, just...calm down, I'm not.." he huffed, "I'm not used to this whole 'parenting' process....you'll just have to work with me because I'm still figuring out how to do things properly myself..." he looked down at him with soft eyes which made the boy stop struggling in his grasp and look at those big black eyes of his.

Suddenly,

Narcissa Flooed in with a loud boom.

"Severus, would you mind doing something for me? Lucius has absolutely lost it and finds the only way that Draco will cooperate is by hurting him. He hurts him, Severus, and I don't want that for Draco. I never wanted that for my son. But he's doing it, Severus, he's doing it, and he just won't stop, and he won't listen to me, and I don't know what to do, I don't know what to do. If I tell the authorities, Draco will get sent away, and we probably won't ever get to see him again, but then again, if I don't tell the authorities, the punishments will only continue," She carried on with fret, only now looking up to see what Severus was doing. "What are you doing?" She asked, already giving a sly smirk at him.