Chapter ten: Wavin?

Once breakfast was all done, it was time for Potters' teaching session. So, the bat cleaned up and then looked at the two when he was done. He didn't know how the two would act too close to one another, so he went and picked up Draco, and placed him on the ground, then went and picked up Harry, placing him on his hip.

Draco looked up at him, giving him the best stern glare he could give by scrunching his nose. A small look of hurt and betrayal filled his eyes.

"Oh, come now Dragon it isn't like that, it's only to get you both to the living room. Since I can not carry you both."

Draco still gave him a look, then looked at the floor. However, he quickly reached for his leg and clung to it. If Snape couldn't carry him, he would make him.

The bat looked down at him, giving a small glare. "Fair play."

The man then took the two boys over to the living room and placed one down on one side of the room and the other on the opposite side, playing it safe. Then, using his wand, the wizard got out the letter blocks, stacking them in front of the boy. Was he even taught the alphabet? Or basic words? Or animals? Or numbers? Does he even know anything? How to merely read? Guess he had to find out, didn't he? "Alright Potter, as I said earlier, you will be learning letters today and perhaps animals depending on how it goes. So, tell me, do you know any of them?" When he received a blank look, he continued. "Well, let's give it a try, what is this?" Severus asked, pointing to an 'H' block.

Harry looked over, blinking as he put two fingers in his mouth and started to chew them.

Great, just wonderful, well what else did you expect? Living under the stairs surely didn't teach him anything but how dark and cold the world can be. Well, now what? I'm not singing a stupid muggle song...I already did that once for my Godson I'm definitely not going to do it ever again. And I'm certainly absolutely NOT doing animal impressions again, that one time was the last time. So...he tried to think of something, sighing.

Draco looked over to see what he was trying to do and when he saw those familiar letters he started to bounce a little. "Aae! Bee! See! Dee! Eee! Eff! Gee!" He squealed happily while pointing to each one.

"That's all right Dragon, but it's Potter who needs to learn it." Severus stated, putting a hand over his face.

Draco bounced looking at Harry. "Hary!!!" He pointed to him and then the blocks. "Aae!"

Harry continued to chew his fingers, looking over to where he was pointing. He looked intently at the block and then back over to Draco. "Aae?" He repeated.

Draco continued to bounce, his head nodding as he said it right. "Bee!"

"Eea?"

"No! Beee!!"

"Bee?"

"Yas! See!!"

"Cee?"

"Ya ya!" Draco giggled.

Severus rubbed his eyes as this was happening, not seeming to notice it at first as his mind was still racing while trying to come up with something for Potter, but when he did his eyes went wide.

"Dee!"

"Dae?"

"Da hee!"

"Deeee?"

What a helpful little teacher. Severus thought crossing his arms and giving a grin. And it's actually working too, guess I did a decent job since he remembers this well and can teach it to someone else. Hm.. He gave a small smile, proud of his little Dragon.