14

Kayla P.O.V

A few weeks have passed and things have been good. Me and ethan have been getting to know each other a lot lately i have had so much fun getting to know him. Me and steph have become really close but it sucks cause her and mikey have been fighting lately so she has been crying to me a lot and it breaks my heart to see her like that she is my best friend my sister my partner in crime she is very precious to me and mikey is hurting her and he is her mate he should know better. But he is trying they are trying to work it all out i know they will. But getting off that tonight is the night the night i become apart of the pack as well as my sister and mum I'm so excited for it all i get to have a bond a stronger pull towards ethan and the pack of course.

" darling" ethan called from the other side of the bathroom door

"yes baby" i yelled over the running water

"how long are you going to be and if you don't hurry up i am going to join you in there." he yelled back

"not long and no you will not be joining me in here ethan" i yelled panicked

I heard slight chuckling then the door handle moving i quickly finished washing my hair and turned it off i grabbed the fluffy black towel and wrapped myself in it inside the shower the door opened and the curtain was pulled open.

Ethan looked at my face then the towel that was wrapped around my body and his smile dropped and a smirk tugged on mine.

" your no fun" he pouted

"boo hoo I told you no and that i would be done soon"i saod stepping out of the shower and exiting the bathroom to the joined bedroom. I grabbed my underwear and clothes for tge day witch consists of a Hollywood undead shirt and black skinny jeans and flats i walked back in the bathroom.

" out please" i said to ethan who was still standing there in the middle of the room he. Snapped out of it and smiled his famous smile and walked out.

After getting dressed i applied small makeup and brushed my hair and let it hung over my shoulders.

" morning beautiful" ethan cooed as i walked out

"mornin handsome "i finished with a kiss on the lips.

" morning love birds" steph said from the door frame

Ethan ran to tge bathroom as he was only in boxers so he need to get dressed.

" morning steph" i replied hugging her

" so today is the day" she said raising a eyebrow

"yep tonight i will be pack" i said sitting down on thw bed

"now you and mikey have you guys talked about it" i asked

"he said and i quote 'I'm sorry baby i love you and it will never happen again'  he has said that the last ten times k i really don't know any more yeah we are mates but  I thought mates were ment to act different love each other not hurt each other this is the tenth time he has yelled at me and hurt me k and i.. " she cried by this time i was standing and hugging her as she cried.

" S everything will be ok he is just stressed out about becoming a warrior he doesn't mean it steph he doesn't know what he is doing you need to confront him and tell him it might knock some sense into him steph and if anything we could tell ethan and he could sit in the room as well as me and if anything goes wrong we will be there" i replied trying to calm her down

Ethan emerged from the bathroom and walked over to us he placed his hand on me lower back and i hugged steph calming her down.

" steph you are my mates bestfriend and my betas mate if you need anything then i will helo you i an your alpha so you can come to me or kayla if you need help with anything okay steph" ethan said not moving