15

Ethans P. O. V

i am finally bonded with my mate and she is bonded with me and the pack she is pack and i couldn't ask for more than that.

I turn my head to the right to see kayla snuggled into the side of me she looked so sweet when she sleeps she has this wrinkle in the middle of her forehead when she moves her mouth slightly parted open.  And her light brown hair spread across the bed behind her head. Right leg over my waist her left one straight her shorts wrinkled up her. Upper thigh one arm pulled close to her. Black shirt and her other arm resting on my chest.  She is so beautiful and i couldn't ask for more really. She shuffled in my arms and her beautiful baby blue eyes fluttered open and looked up at my now darkish green. Eyes from the lust and love that has filled them.

" watching me sleep now are we" she spoke as she lifted her body up so her hand was supporting her weight

"and so what if I was you got a problem with that" i spoke. Back with my husky voice

That sent shivers down her. Spine

She closed her eyes and opened them again and spoke oh so sweetly

"yes you fucking creep"

And with that she jumped from my arms making it suddenly cold and escaped to the bathroom to do her. Business.

" well if i am a creep then what are you as i have woken up on multiple mornings with you staring at me" i spoke loud enough so she could hear me i heard her. Sweet delicate giggle then she spoke after the toilet flushed.

" i am a women in love with her mate so and it's doesn't sound as creepy. As having a guy watch you "  she spoke laughing at herself

" but what if i say i was looking at you with love darling"

" you were and. A hint of lust as well hon i saw it in your eyes when i looked at them" she said while opening the door and leaning on the door frame.

" dammit i thought i hid it" i grumbled

" not to well keep trying" she exclaimed as she walked over to the bed and leaned over pecking my lips and walking off to the closet to grab clothes.

I streached and sat up.

" come on lasy heads lets go" mikey yelled through the door

" oh shut up you" kayla yelled. Back

" just hurry up i would love to eat" steph yelled and i heard footsteps walking away

I stood up and fixed my boxers i walked to the closet grabbing a black v neck an blue jeans with my grey vans i put the on an spun around quickly brushing and placing my hair. As kayla come over wearing a black summer dress with white swirls on it and her black vans her hair in a ponytail.

" ready lover boy" she exclaimed while pulling me out the door

" morning alpha and luna" we both  received when we walked into the dining room with breakfast all over the table.

" please dig. In" kayla said to the pack and they did just that

I grabbed a heap of bacon an eggs and. Stuffed my face as did kayla. After finishing my food i looked up and kayla and she had some egg on her cheek.

" what now your watching me eat aswell as me sleeping your such a creep" she said her eyes not leaving her food

"no just that you have some egg on your cheek darling" i replied smiling she smiled and wiping the egg off her cheek and looking up at me.

" you know what you. Have a habit of just staring at me this morning don't you" she said resting her chin on her fist as her elbow rested on the table.