19

Ethan's P.O.V

I drove for about 20 miles before I looked at Kayla she was fast asleep her soft slow breathing was a massive hint that she was dead to the world. I chuckled and continued to drive to the small village.

Once we arrived to the village I parked the car in front of a small looking house it had a thatched roof and a brown door it was very olden day looking but it had a warm homy feeling towards it. I hoped out of the car leaving Kayla so I could make sure that everything was perfect inside the house before I woke her up.

Kaylas P.O.V

I heard Ethan get out the car so I waited a few seconds before I opened my eyes so he thought I was still sleeping. After I heard a door close in the distance I opened my eyes revealing a beautiful small cottage with a thatched roof and a beautiful brown wooden door it looked so cosy and lovely. There where many flowers and tress around the house making it look mystical and like it belonged in a fairy tale. I smiled at the beauty of the small house.

I looked closer into one of the windows and saw  Ethan running around like a maniac trying to put stuff into place. I giggled to myself at the thought of the he looks like a chicken that has no head and is running around like a mad man. He suddenly stopped what he was doing and looked out the window I was staring in. So I ducked down in the car as I hoped he wouldn't see me.

But just my luck the door flung open and I landed in two arms I looked up and smiled sheepishly at Ethan. He tried so hard to not smile back but fails miserably and smiled at me.

"Come on princess the palace awaits your arrival" Ethan said trying so hard to sound posh

"Why thank young prince would you escort me please" I replied but laughing straight after

We walked to the small cottage and Ethan stopped me just before the door so he could open it and let me in. I smiled and bowed my head in a thank you manner

As I walked in the house I was surrounded by the smell of a Forrest mixed with silver side ( it's food Ethan cooking it) my stomach rumbled at the smell of food. I looked around the house I saw books flowers and many olden day furniture that went perfectly with the house I walked around letting every aspect of the house consume me. I loved the atmosphere the house have it was warm cosy and it felt like home. I walked into a bedroom I'm the corner was a king size bed with red and black covers over it there was a bookshelf on the wall and a small desk in the other corner a wall closet and on the wall above the bed was a deer head not a real one but a fake one it was gold and set well with the theme of the room.

"Dinner is ready my love" Ethan yelled from the end of the hall way

I turned on my heal and walked to the kitchen to revive my dinner. Ethan passed me a plate with sliver side cheese sauce and veges on it i took and went to the lounge room I sat on the big creamy coloured couch and flicked through the TV after finding the grinch on TV I looked around the room and saw more books and another fake deer head this one was silver. Ethan soon joined me on the couch and we eat and talked for awhile.

" so you wanna tell me why we are here" I asked while shoving peas in my mouth

"Well it been a year since we have meet each other and I wanted to do something special with you so we are staying in this small village for a few days to get away and spend some time together just the two of us I have someone looking a feet the pack so don't worry about anything just you and me" Ethan said while stroking my check in a loving manner. I smiled at him and kissed him passionately

" thank you I love you" I happily said while I singled closer to him

"Your welcome my love and I love you too" he replied while rubbing my arm softly.

I soon enough found myself slowly falling asleep my eyes kept dropping so I have in and let the dark consume me.

Ethan's P.O.V

Kayla feel asleep in my arms so I stayed there for as long as I could till I was started to get tired so I picked her up bridal style and took her to bed I changed her quickly so she was more comfortable when she slept. I quickly got changed and then crawled into bed next to her. Letting the dark take over.

The next morning I woke up with Kayla gone but I didn't panicky for long as the smell of pancakes consumed my nose as well as the hint of bacon and he's my mouth watered and I ran to the kitchen to see my beautiful mate seining her hips and humming the song that was softly playing in the radio in the kitchen her hair was in a messy bun with a few strands hanging out from the back and on the sides of her face. She turned around and screamed witch made me laugh.

"You gave me a fucking heart attack you asshole give me a warning next time so I know your there and I don't freak out fuck" she rambled on while putting the food on plates

"Sorry darling I just couldn't interrupt you looked like you were having fun" I chuckled

"Any way apart from having a heart attack I still love you and so I made you breakfast here eat enjoy" she shoved a plate towards me as she grabbed hers and she walked to the lounge room I followed.

" you know your very beautiful when your in your own little world and you couldn't care less about what's happening around you" I said while Turing the TV on

"Screw you" she replied " I hate blushing" she mumbled under her breath but I just caught I looked over and there she was blushing like a maniac I smiled and continued eating with my beautiful mate

A/N
I am so sorry I completely forgot I was writing a book but here it is I will try harder