3

Kayla's P.O.V

I was woken up by alex barking like a idiot. I sat up and he stopped and looked at me then back at the window that the adorable pizza boy jumped out of. Thank goodness it is a one story house or he would of died. I stood up from my queen comfortable bed. Man i love my bed. I walked over to alex and looked put the window nothing was there i just shrugged and pat his head.

" come on boy the sooner we do everything the longer we can be on our walk today" i said walking well more like walking like a zombie out my room. Down the hall to the bathroom but just my luck Te was in there having a shower like always god dammit.

i sighed and trotted down further to the kitchen and saw some pancakes yummm i scofed down three and then got some water i chugged it down then walked back to the bathroom and saw it was free i quickly went to my room and grabbed the clothes i had on my chair that ii picked out from last night. i ran down the hall and luckly i got in before Te did again. i closed the door and locked it.

pizza boys P.O.V (his name will come later)

~last night~

i turned my headd to the two warm pizzas on my passenger seat. i sighed and slide out of my seat. i jogged over to my passenger door and pulled out the pizza through the window. i turned on my heal and started the long journey from my car to this door of some random.

"i seriously hate my job" i said as i got to the door

at this moment my wolf started to awoken and stir witch was odd for him cause he is like me lazy doesn't do anything.  he stired more everytime i went to press the door bell i got annoyed at him.

'why are you all of a sudden so active mate' i asked him

'no reason just uh-' he began

before he could answer i pressed the button. i heard a beautiful giggle come from the otherside of the door. i waited for about ten or so minutes till the most beutiful girl opened the door. all i could smell was the musky sent of rain and the forest the most beautiful sent at the sight of her my wolf atrted to stir abit more but i ignored him.

she was staring and for a long time so i cleared my throught she looked confused then straighten her self up..

(you know the conversation)

her voice was so calming and sweet. that i just feel in love  what i can't fall inlove i have to wait for my mate god ethan (his name) get yourself together mate. 

i turned on my heels and jogged to my car my like always zane  (his wolf) has to take control of my body cause i still haven't got the hang of taking control from him so he uses it against me alot of the time. and before i knew it i was in a room a girls room about my age from the smell it was the girls at the doors room i am in her house.

'zane what the fuck dude what am  doing here' i asked pretty pissed off

'well surprise surprise she is our mate and i want to see her' he replied all innocent

'zane we can't just do this dude we have to get to knoe her first idiot god' i said trying to not yellat him

before he could reply our beautiful mate was standing in her door way freaked out then she stepped closer and looked at me zane took over and we jumped out the window an shifted and ran home.

what a rough night

Kayla's P.O.V

i pulled up my shorts and tucked my fall out boy shirt in i pplaced my black socks on and placed my vans over i pulled my hair in a tight pony tail and walked out of the bathroom after applying a light makeup to my face. i passed Te who was playing with buster who has gotten really big. she was wearing something similar but it was a black viel brides shirt instead.

"you ready to explore" i asked getting alexs lead on his collor

she nodded and grabbed busters lead and applyed it to his collor.and we set off. on an adventure.

"to infinity and beyond yeah" i said skipping out the door

"i swear you are still five sometimes"

"hey you are never to old for disney and if you are then you are lame" i said walking out the gate.

we laughed and talked all the way until we got to a park and we desided to play with the dogs for a bit.

i grabbed the tenis all that i placed in my bag and chucked it and alex chased it and he just stood there were the ball landed.

"bring it here boy" i cooed at him he looked at the ball them back at me.

he bite the ball and carried it carfully back to me. i put my hand infront of him and he dropped it right on my hand.i rubbed his head and looked at him and simpaly said."you ready boy" and with that i chucked it again but this time it hit someone in the head he was a guy playing with his dog.

i ran over to see if he was okay when i got there my stomach flopped in a good way it was the pizza boy from last night. i bent down and placed my head on his chest he is still breathing.

i told alex to get my water bottle he ran over and came back with it i opened it and poured it on his face.he sat up and gasped for air but i just laughed to myself but stopped when i realised he might be hurt.

"ahh are you okay" i asked conserned

"yeah just my head hurts thats all wait were is my dog" he said turning in all directions

"uhh sorry about that and she is over there with my dog alex" i said pointing towards the german shepaerd and husky playing together.

he let out a sigh "wait did you hit me in the head"

"uhh yeah i am really sorry i wasn't watching what i was doing" i said not making eyecontact

"it is okay i am ethan i was your pizza boy from last night and i was the one in your room"

"i am kayla and i know you were why were you in my room in the first place " i asked

"long story and one day i will tell you yeah maybe on your eightenth" he said then stood up

"wait what about my eightenth"

"sophia lets go girl' he said completly ignoring my question

"ethan why my eightenth"

"kayla you need to ask your mum or your sister ok" omg he said my name it sounded perfect coming from his pum- stop kayla

"how do you know all this stuff ethan"

he turned an dlooked me straight in the eye and said these words i will never forget

"i know alot about you kayla jermimah smith i know alot about your family and you will just have to wait till your eightenth like your sister even though she knows more then you now i must leave good bye darling" he gave me a wink then him and his husky were gone

what the fuck just happend?

A/N sorry this chapter is late i have been busy but i hope you liked it please vote comment and share thank :) stay beautiful/handsome