18

Kayla P.O.V

It's been a few weeks since the funeral. And to be honest they have been shit. I have found it quite hard to get over the whole situation it hasn't sunk in that my sister and ex mate are gone forever.

"kayla you ready" steph spoke as she emerged from the hallway.

" almost just need to brush my hair" i replied quickly grabbing the purple brush and brushing my hair.

Today me steph ethan and mickey are going on a double date I'm excited about it.

I quickly looked myself over my black skinny jeans and my white shirt fitting well and to finish it off a blue and black flanno. I slid my shoes on then left with steph a few feet ahead.

What's up with her? Maybe she just doesn't want to be late.

We well i walk in silence letting my mind wonder off into many different thoughts memories and situations that i have gone through over the past few months already.

Before I know it I'm at the bottom of the stairs near the front door with ethan beaming a smile at me. Witch i returned straight away.  He was dressed in his famous black skinny jeans and a red and black flanno with the sleeves rolled up.

" ready darling" he spoke whilst grabbing my hand leading me to the car.

"As I'll ever be baby" I exclaimed
The car ride there was quite but it was a comfortable silence with the music playing softly on the radio I stared out the window watching many trees and houses old an new flying by like time didn't existent.

An before I knew it we were at another pack house our neighbouring pack one of the many I came out of my peaceful trance and jumped out of the car soon to be pulled into a hard side I moved closer to the welcoming warmth as we walked to the front door.

Ethan knocked lightly and we were quickly greeted by a boy around our age he smiled warmly and moved aside bowing

"Welcome alpha Ethan Luna Layla beta Mickey beta female" He said as we walked away we bowed our heads
"Come on we are late" Ethan whispered so only I could hear I nodded my head and we started to walk again.

Soon enough we stopped in front of two big doors they were wooden stained a dark brown with a highlight of light brown. Ethan yet again knocked lightly and straight away the doors opened wide welcoming the four of us in to the meeting room it was definitely huge a it could fit close to two hundred wolves in here the long brown table placed in the middle and the many chairs placed around the room.

My eyes roamed till they stopped at the two men and women sitting at the head of the table the men on one side of the table and then men on the other. The women smiled warmly at me and steph we returned the favour. But the man just glared at each other.

"Shall we start then alpha Gordon" Ethan spoke in a stern voice he nodded sternly

We sat about half way down the table not too close to then but not to far away from them. I went to sit on the chair next to Ethan when I heard a very low growl I looked up and saw the Luna growling at me I returned the favour and sat down but before I could Ethan pulled me onto his lap instead.

"I need you to keep me calm baby" Ethan growled in my ear sending shivers down my spine I nodded and sat down next to him on the seat.

I placed my hand on his thigh as he started deadly at the other alpha. I looked at the Luna she glared I glared harder. She backed down and looked back at her mate.

That's what I thought bitch

"Okay alpha Ethan we need to get down to business what do you think we should do" alpha Gordon asked

"We'll even though our packs hate each other we should join packs and fight along one another and win this once and for all" Ethan replied dead calm

"What I'm not joining there pack no way I rather die" there beta female squealed

"That can be arranged" steph replied in a sweet voice

They both glared

"Fine we will join your pack on one condition we are alpha and Luna" Gordon sternly said

"Fuck off my pack I rule you have no say in that part buddy so don't think you do alright so no and of you think you will you wont become alpha and Luna of my pack over my dead body other your in or your out simple" Ethan roared

They backed down and nodded there heads.

"We will fight along side of you but we won't join packs deal"Gordon said

"Deal"Ethan returned

"We'll that's settled now good day alpha Gordon Luna Elizabeth" I spoke sweetly as I could before wrapping my fingers around Ethan's and walking out with Michael and steph following suit.

We hoped In the car and drove home in comfortable silence. Ethan's hand on my thigh his thumb rubbing small circles to comfort me. I rubbed my thumb up his hand to return the favour.

Once we arrived home steph and Mickey jumped out. Just as I was about to hope out Ethan grabbed my leg and yanked me back in the car. I looked up at him and he looked away I closed the door putting my seat belt on he drove off.

"Ethan where are we going?" I asked while staring out the window

"It's a surprise darling" he replied

I smiled to myself as I rested my head on the window letting my thoughts take over my brain consuming me into my massive imagination.

A/N sorry guys I didn't know how to put this chapter into words so it's been hard and I have been busy with school and exams and assessments so yet again I'm really sorry