17

Micheal P. O. V

after she ran i started to run after her i just kept going my feet taking me as fast as i could.

Im coming please just don't do anything stupid I'm coming baby

Shifting into the brown beast i am i started running faster and faster.

My ears picked up when i heard paws hitting the rocks and sticks breaking some on thier way. Kayla and ethan were seconds from behind me Te a few miles ahead.

I have to get to her see needs me i need her.

I pushed myself even more my paws and legs aching me not caring the pain that ran through my body iwas focused on getting to her and thats what i needed to get to Te.

'goodbye i will miss you all i love you all you will see me soon I'm just going to a happy place. Bye' Tes broken voice spoke softly through

It broke my heart just hearing her say that. My wolf panicked and picked up his speed we ran faster than before. And soon enough i come apon a cliff i saw Tes naked body sitting on the edge she just sat there talking to herself. Kayla and ethan soon joined me.

I blinked and looled back she was gone she jumped my world crashed i ran over to the edge shifting in the process.

All three of us looked over the edge at her body falling she looked so happy so peaceful she was going to her happy place.

'please follow mate we can't live without her please Micheal jump after her' my wolf pleaded with me he whimpered at the sound. Of her slim bodt hitting the ground

" i have to go to i can't live without her my wolf will kill me if i didn't go aswell i love you both take care" and with the end of my sentence i jump falling my wolf howling in hope and glee to be witg our mate.

Im coming baby

Soon enough my body hit the ground hard my head falling to the side seeing my mates lifeless body her eyes slowly fluttered close her breathing stopped as did mine.

I heard a small call she was calling me by mt name i followed it the surrounding a white fluffy room with bright lights everywhere. I felt small arms wrap around my body. I turned around straight away revealing my beautiful mate smiling.

"we must go now its time come my love" her angle like voice spoke softly i grabbed her delicate hand.

We headed towards the light and off to the after life to live together forever.

Kayla P.O.V

She's gone the only family i eber really loved and trusted is gone. My brst friends my sister is gone dead forever.

The tears came seconds after she jumped before she hit the ground hard. I automatically wrapped and dug myself into ethans chest consuming my tears.

"hey hey they are finally happy okay i will assemble a few wolves to get the bodies and we will have a funeral in a few days is there anything I can do" he cooed
I nodded before replying " two things don't let me go hold me tight and can we go and get my dogs please "

He nodded before pulling me close but soon after picking me up bridle style and walking to the pack house. When we were close i heard my mothers dreadful sobs booming through the woods i jumped from ethans arms grabbing some clothes and changing and running to my mother.

Once we found each other we embraced sobbing. Our sobs filled the house with many others that came to know Te and Micheal.

We sobbed and sobbed till our eyes ran dry. We stood from our curled forms on the ground. We went our separate ways me going to the garage to find ethan sitting in one of the many different vehicles i walked over and crawled in.