2

kayla's P.O.V

"wake up shit face " Te said shacking me roughly

"screw you leave me alone" i grummbled back

"get the hell up we are ariving in an hour" she said shacking me again

i rolled over abit and sat up in my plane seat i shot her a glare and she just smiled and waved at me. i pulled my phone out and had a message from mum.

to kayla

hey hunni i hope the flight was good see you soon

from mum

to mum

see you soon mum it was good

from mei inhaled and exhaled and put my phone off again i turned to Te who was staring out the window. i was staring at her and thinking about what she said to mum last night on the phone and what she said about the one. i sighed and then i felt water dripping down my face i gasped and gained focus back in my eyes and say a laughing Te sitting infront of me.

"your lucky i fucking love you otherwise you would be bloddy dead by now you know that right." she just nodded in response

"hello everyone we will be landing in about ten minutes so please buckle up it s going to be a bummpy ride" the red headed lady said from the front of the plane.

" hey Te what were you and mum talking about last night on the phone" i said putting my belt on

i looked up at her and she had a confused face and like she was thinking really hard then she bit her ip like she was trying to find words to say something then she said the words that i never thought would come out of her nasty mouth "ask mum" we never talk to mum about deep things and she is asking me to talk to the women that has never been around wow sis wow.

i just sat there confused, angry, upset but more then anything hurt.i gasped then just sat there silent till we landed.

"why can't you tell me" i asked

"cause it is mums job to tell you not me-"

"but last night i heard you say if you don't tell her then i gladdly will" i said cutting her off

"yeah i did but mum agreed to her telling you on our eightenth birthday witch is in a few months so you just have to wait ok" she said walking ahead to our stuff.

i stopped in my tracks and procesed that in my little mind then i just forgot about it and saw alex stting in his cage waiting for me so i jogged over and put my fingers through the holes and pat my dog. "hey boy enjoy your sleep on the plain" i cooed to him. he barked in response. he licked my hand and i giggled. i started to pile stuff in the rental car cause my car hasn't arrived yet it will tomorrow. i then placed alex in the front seat out of his cage so he could feel free once again. it was a pretty llong drive to the house it was in the middle of nowhere and i mean that seriously we are in a forest.i keep following Te to the new house then i see a small town in the distance i pretty much screamed in joy cause i thought we were living in the bush god i would of died. i parked the car next to Te's on the road and i turned to look at the house.

"my girls you are safe not one of you said you were fine you were giving me a heart attack" my short mum said she came out of the house and her sandy blonde hair flapped her in the face her blue eyes going from me to Te her olive skin showing as it is boiling hot here i wish i didn't wear jeans holy crap.

i was pulled into a group hug god get me out of here. i hugged my mother back and my sister. i slipped out of the hug and walked to the nasty bright green car that i have to have till tomorrow i let alex out and started to bring in the boxes and bags i had in my car as did Te with mum help every now and then. when we were done placing everything in there correct rooms i took a look at the house. it was nice and small but not to small. there where four bedrooms mums, mine, Te's and the study/room full of crap. two of the rooms were at the back of the house witch were mine and Te's rooms thank god. mum was close to the living room with the study across from it the lounge room and kitchen were a good size. it was a nice little house it was all brick and thank god it was airconditond whooo. the walls were all white and carpet floor. I was soon knocked over by alex luckly i just missed the bloddy stairs. I looked up at the big mutt and he licked my face. It made me laugh.