PART 5 : Step-sister

JK POV

Dad?? It must be Lili. I turned to see a pregnanant woman. She isn't Lili . She have black eyes but Lili have beautiful brown eyes. Who is she??

____

Yoongi:Jieun! Why are you here??Go back to your room. It is not good for baby's health.Go

Jieun:Don't worry sugar. I can't go back leaving you.

Jieun angryly turned to Mr.Min '

Jieun:Dad stop blaming Yoongi for nothing.

Mr. Min scoffed and replied with anger

Mr.Min:For nothing?? The person who caused death of his own real mother how can he spare his step sister.

Step sister.....Step sister.......Step sister.....

echoed causing pain to a depressed brother who is longing and mourning for his dead sister. His heart was broken and body was soul less all this year but the word step sister caused him more pain than the abuse he was bearing all this years.

JK was shocked . He turned to see shocked faces. This means that everyone was unaware of the fact of Lisa being step sister of Yoongi. They knew that Mrs. Min was his step mother but didn't knew that Lisa was his step sister. They were too young to understand this matter.Later nobody discussed this topic even Lisa was unaware of this fact . Even Lisa and Yoongi never treated each other like one. Yoongi was like father figure and gaurdian to Lisa. He still remember the times.

flashback 18 years ago

Jhope: Come on guys lets play housing and wedding.

Everyone(BTS+Lisa):Yeah!

Yoongi: Lemme sleep. Arghh!

BTS:Hyung Please Play with us.{puppy eye}

Yoongi: nope{ignored}

Lisa:Meow Meow Oppa won't you play with your kitty.{pout+puppy eyes}

Yoongi's heart melted

Yoongi:Aww..Ofcourse Oppa will play with his little kitty doll.{doing aegyo}

Jk:Yahh! Hyung its cheating. When I asked you , You clearly denied .{angry pout}

Yoongi: Aww kookie! Maknae I promise you I won't scold you.

Jk ran to yoongi and messed his hair

JK: Yeah!! HYUNG WON'T SCOLD ME.

Jin: You brats don't waste my precious time. I have to admire my World Wide Handsome Faceu.

"Ugly bitch" Tae mumbled under his breath ,JK and Lisa clapped their hand while laughing .Whereas Hyung line was trying to supress laughter. Jimin fell down on the floor from sofa while laughing.Jin was angered by this and chased maknaes (includes Lisa) with pink slippers in his hand as they were teasing him ."Oldie" "ugly bitch" "proud llama". To save herself lisa hid herself in Yoongi's embrace while other three were running.

Jin:YAHHYOUBRATSCALLEDMYWORLDWIDEHANDSOMEFACEUUGLY!{Jin rap continue}

Joon:Keep quiet and maknaes apologise to him.

Maknae:Sorry Hyung.

Lisa:Sorry Eomma

Everyone:Eomma?

Lisa: Aren't you guys playing game?

Jhope:Joonie-Jin will be Appa and eomma of Lisa and Tae. Kookie will be Lisa's husband and tae would be Jimin's husband . Jimin will be Kook's sister and I and yoongi will be their eomma appa. ok

Everyone:yeah!!

Lisa: nope.

Yoongi:What happened Kitty?

Lisa:Meow meow oppa I want you to be my father.

Joon:Is there any problem with me Limario?

Lisa:No Joonie oppa.I just want Yoonie oppa to be my father as he always protect me, never scold me, gives me his chocolate and cuddles with me while sleeping. And I love him the most and even when I get married in reality , I want to walk on aisle holding Yoonie oppa's hand.

Hyung line got emotional listening her touching words.

JK:Lili I will marry you when I grow up. I want to hold your hand.

Jimin:Just say it clearly that you want to kiss her{ trying to smirk}

Jin:yaah pervert. Don't spoil my kids. Where did you learn all this?

Jin said twisting his ears

Yoongi:YAAH! UNHOLY MOCHI. Don't try to smirk if you can't or you will look like Sunio.

Joon:Okay. Okay .Back to the game. Yoongi will become father.

Yoongi:I will always protect you like a father do . I love you kitty .

Lisa:Lob you too Oppa.

flashback end

He came back to senses and noticed Yoongi, Jin and Jieun were standing unaffected but displeased. This means they knew the truth. Suddenly Yoongi Grunted.

Yoongi:Mr.Min !Don't call her that .I never called her that and never treated her like one. I loved my little Lili. my kitty more than myself and cherished her with my heart and soul.Haven't you abused me enough that you are abusing our relationship by using that word.

Mr.Min:Wow!!You are such a great actor Min Yoongi. You killed her to become CEO of SM entertainment. Now you are pretending to be a good brother. tsk..Such a snake I have been nurturing.

I never knew that Mr.Min can have so much hatered for his own Flesh, for his own son.

Everyone was triggered by his venomous words.

Jin:UNCLE!! How can you be so toxic?!He did nothing . Infact he played role of a father and gaurdian in princess's (Lisa)life when you were busy with your business and new wife.

Joon:Hyung is right. Yoongi Hyung sacrificed his childhood and desires for her better growth. He never wanted her to feel lack of father's love like he did.

Tae: And you are blaming the person your STEP daughter loved the most . Sometimes I wonder that you were responsible for her death.If you would have taken proper action on time and agreed with their condition then my Lali wouldn't have died in such a horrible way.

Horrible death? condition? How did my Lili died?

Mr.Min: Kims don't speak in my family matter.

Jieun: Why? Let them speak. Are you afraid that the truth you are hiding would be unvailed.Mr. STEP dad.

###

who is responsible for lisa's death?

What is Mr.Min hiding?

How did Lisa die?

Is Lisa really dead??

###