Part 12:Canceled Meeting

Later that morning Jisoo was discharged and sent home by Lalisa and she went for some work.

Everyone was in Kim's Mansion sitting on couch talking and playing with the new born.

A furious Jungkook came downstairs cursing 🤬 on the phone.

Everyone was looking at him with curiosity.

Jk: Yah!! That cold faced manoban canceled the meeting. What does she think of herself!! That bitch might be sleeping or might be on date with that leech.

Tae: What happened Kook. Why are you shouting and cursing so much. You were fine a second before.

Jimin:This great Jeon begged Ms.Manoban for collab and now she have canceled the first meeting.

Jk: She might have partied whole night and might be sleeping now.

RM: How unprofessional of her!

Jisoo:Can you guys shut up.

Rose: You can't judge people like this

Jennie: I have done this mistake once and I am still regretting my actions and words which resulted in loss of trust.

Suga: She is a weirdo

Jennie: You are a weirdo. You never met her and calling her what you are. She isn't mirror bro.

Jennie roasted Suga with her savages and he was about to counter attack her but jieun interrupted.

IU: Isn't she the hospital girl from last night?

Jisoo nodded in positive response

IU:Jungkook she might tired because of last night.

Jk panicked hearing hospital and tiredness

Jk:What do you mean by hospital last night? Is she OK?

Jin:Kook she canceled her 7 meetings of her slot and stayed at hospital with Jisoo all night and she might be sleeping at home .

Rosé: No Oppa she can't sleep , she have insomnia. She rarely sleep for an hour or two . Bambam told me that she is working for more than 20 hrs per day now.

Tae: That emotionless girl seem to be interesting.

Suddenly Jennie started crying

Jennie: It's all my fault . If it haven't been me then she wouldn't be like this.

Jisoo: We are equally responsible for it Nini . We weren't there with her at her lows.

Rosé:At least Channie and Bambam was there was with her.

Jhope:What are you two saying. Why is Pranpriya emotionless?

Jisoo:Hobi she isn't emotionless. She can't express her feelings through expressions .

Jennie:.She really had a haunting past. She lost many people and have suffered a lot because of us.

Rosé: She was a really a bright girl with a beautiful smile . Her innocence and childish behavior made people fall for her .People near her can never be sad.

Jennie: But now watching her becoming Ruthless demoness of entertainment and business world is really killing me inside.

Jisoo:Sometimes I suspect that she is our Pranpriya. How can channie and her brother let her become so harsh.

Rosé:I wonder what has she suffered in this 6 years when we weren't there. She has even stopped interacting. She used to talk for hours but now not even few words .

Jimin:There must be a big reason behind this . Haven't you asked her about this.

Rosé: After Kai incident we stopped talking aprox 6 years ago and now we met 8 months ago in charity auction and talked a little . Jisoo unnie asked her about last 6 years but she is avoiding the topic.

Suga:but I'm really impressed by that girl's achievements. Business and Entertainment magazines are dominated by her .

Jhope:Yes she is more popular than her artists .

Jisoo:She started her company when she was 15 and I'm proud of her .

Jisoo said as proud as a mother but our jealous bunny couldn't handle it.

Jk: But I'm the youngest multi billionare CEO .

Jin gave a smack on his head

Jin:you have inherited the company and she have built it herself. And looking at her she look younger than you.

Rose:She is just few months elder than our Jungkook.

Jieun:I really want to meet her.I started loving her by listening about her. BTW how do you guys know each other?

Jennie:Pranpriya, I , Rose , Jisoo unnie, Bangchan, Bambam and few other friends were classmates in our business school in Busan.

Jhope: I met her at Hope dance academy. She came to hire choreographers from Momo.

Jennie:Our Pokpak was really good at dance. She was Literally a dance scanner. She use to see choreography once and would dance exactly same .

Jimin:Jk remember to ask her to show some moves .

Jimin said as he winked at Jk

Jk:Guys you know what , we met Pranpriya at annual trade event.

Jimin:Yeah she was accompanied by Eric Nam who was acting like a bodyguard.

Jk:This Jimin tried to flirt with her and was replied savagely . She was truly very professional.I literally saw Suga hyung in her .

Everyone snorted at Jimin and made fun of him.

Jimin: Yah!!!!!!It wasn't only me everyone was trying to hit on her . Thank God I wasn't beaten like his secretary.

And you The Great wall of Jeon Jungkook was stuttering while talking with her. And he even fired his loyal secretary Chae hee for her.

Jk: Yes she was very unprofessional and even slut shamed ms. Manoban and said foul words about her and her brother.

Jennie: she really crossed line this time. She used to bully Pokpak harshly during her business school. Her brother used to protect her. He and her brother had different surnames as they were step siblings which gave Chae hee opportunity to bully her more.

Jisoo:Her brother was really a sensitive topic to talk about. She never shared her personal life with us.

Rose:But I really want to kill that Chae hee.

???:But she is already dead.