Part 13: Graves

???:She is already dead.

Jennie:Bambam?

Bambam: yes Ms.Kim

Jennie:You

Jimin: What do you mean by dead? How?

Bambam:Uncle Eric Nam killed her.

Jk: Why?

Bambam:You know very well what happened that day. To Pokpak her brother is a very sensitive topic.

Jk: But I punished her.Why did she kill her

Bambam: It's none of your business Mr.Jeon. Pokpak just tortured her for few hours and left her. But uncle Eric couldn't see pokpak sad so he killed her.

Jisoo: What happened to her . Why she changed so much and what is the relationship between Mr.Nam and her?

Bambam:That's none of your business Mrs.Kim

Jennie:Why are you talking so formally with us Bammie?

Bambam:You people have audacity to ask this question after what you have done.

Bambam was talking rudely with them which irritated Tae.

Tae:Why are you here Mr.Bakhuwal ?

Bambam handed bags to Rose and said

Bambam:Pokpak sent this food packages for you all. She knew that you didn't have breakfast.

Rosé:Where is She ? Why she didn't come herself?

Bambam:She is at graveyard. It's death anniversary of her family.

Jisoo:But as far as I know she don't know about her parents grave.

Jisoo was confused.

Bambam:It's her brother lying in the grave.

It was a shocker for everyone present there .Never in the wildest dream they would have thought that Pranpriya lost her brother.
They were just talking about Pranpriya and her brother and how possessive she was towards her brother. And now her brother is dead .

Rose:How is she and her sister in law doing?

Bambam:Her sister in law is accompanying her husband.

Jhope:How did this happen??

Bambam:One day is enough to  change everything thing . Don't talk about this anymore. 

Rosé:Leave this topic . Tell me how are things going between Pokpak and Channie.

Listening Channie Bambam's face lost its colour and eyes welled up with tears .

Bambam:Everything is over I should leave now .

With this Bambam left the house quickly .

Jimin: was this same man who was doing aegyo in front of Ms.Manoban., Talking with poker face just now and left while hiding tears.I think he have multiple personality disorders.

Rose:Something isn't right Jimin

Rose said as she hugged him while sobbing.

Suga:Rosanne learn something from your friend . Be strong don't cry.

Rm: Yes she is strong and brave to fight all those circumstances.

Jhope:She is very kind to help that old lady last night .

Jk:She is very hardworking and have good mutual understanding with her employees.

Jin:She is beautiful and polite too

Everyone was shocked as Jin praised someone else's beauty
While Jk was lost in her thoughts Tae decided to pull his leg.

Tae:She is just perfect for our Kook
.
Jk: Why me? Why not anyone else?

Rm: Because Jin, Suga hyung are married ,  I am engaged to Jihyo , Hobi is committed to Momo , Tae and Jimin are courting Jennie and  Rose.

Jennie: And the only single dog left is you . So you got a good bish.

Jk:BTW who is that bambam guy? Isn't he dating Pokpak?? They seem to be close .

Jk was fuming with jealousy

Jisoo:No he isn't dating her and he is her best friend. And more like a soulmate .

Suga:Do you like her??It's right to move on  from Lili 

Suddenly Jk's  phone rang

Otp

[???: Good Afternoon Mr.Jeon. I'm Choi Irene, Ms.Manoban's secretary.  She apologized was the inconvenience and wanted to conduct meeting on Friday at your Office at 7.00 pm . Is it OK to you?]

Jk: Okay no problem .

Otp end