PART10:Who is she??

???:Don't leave. You can't leave us like this again. Don't Leave.

Lisa stood without any movement , Her shirt was stained with tears . Her face didn't even show minutest emotion . Lisa's heart was drowned in pain , she left Bambam's hand and immediately hugged the person .

Lisa: Yah Park Chaeyoung !! You can not emotionally blackmail me. I need to leave .

Lisa said as she wanted to avoid her brothers as she didn't want them to be sad. But she was not able to coax Rose. She kept crying and buried her head in her chest. Lisa tried to coax her again and this time her voice was softer.

Lisa: Chae!Unnie! Rosie-Posie! Listen to your Peupeu this time. You can't cry like this. You need to be strong for Jisooni. Okay?

Jennie who was watching this drama came over and smacked Lisa's head and spoke in demanding tone

Jennie:You Pranpriya Manoban , you can not back off from your promise like last time. You promised Jisoo unnie that you missed her wedding but you won't miss child birth. Understood?

Bts was confused. As girls seemed to be close but they never heard about her. Girls never talked about pranpriya.Jin felt that what he did was wrong but he didn't have time to analyze his mistake as his mind was busy thinking about his wife.

Jennie's emotional talk melted Lisa but she was hesitant.

Lisa:But_

Jennie: Pokpak no need to think about any one else . Think about eomma Jiji(jisoo). How would she feel if you betrayed her. huh?

Lisa:Pasta(rose) see this Human chanel(Jennie) is far more better than you. Learn something from her.

Rose:You ugly Kitten___

Rose paused as she thought something and she seemed excited.

Rose: This means you are not leaving. Really?

Rose looked her with suspicious eyes

Lisa:Yupp! Lemme call my assistant.

Lisa pulled out her phone and called her assistant Minnie.

Bambam: Pokpak keep it on speaker. I want to hear her honey voice.

Everyone looked at Bambam with a teasing look.

Lisa: Okay. Unnie don't mind him. He is always there in my company during her shift . He just fell in love with her voice. You can just neglect him.

Bambam: Pokpak !!

Bambam whined like a baby

Minnie Lisa's assistant picked up the call.

OTP

[Minnie: Hello Ms. Manoban. Our American clients are waiting for you. ]

Lisa:Postpone the meeting to tomorrow .

[Minnie: But__]

Lisa: Cancel it if they aren't willing to wait.I can't come till tomorrow evening.

[Minnie: Ma'am there are total 11 meetings till tomorrow evening. 7 are under my slot and other are under Ms.Irene.And tomorrow evening you have a flight to Japan for auditions.]

Lisa:Minnie Cancel or postpone all the meetings.And inform Irene about this and Japan auditions.

[Minnie:But Miss it would be a huge loss_____]

Lisa:Do as I say. Profit isn't as important as people.Ask Mr.Yoon to verify everything.

[Minnie:okay miss.]

OTP end

Lisa turned to Bambam with a poker face

Lisa: Are you done listening her honey voice?

Bambam:hmm. I love listening her voice just like I loved listening you Bae.

Lisa:Skip this shit Bammie.

Lisa turned to Jackson who was talking with Namjoon.This made Lisa curious

Lisa:Jackie Oppa.Do you know Mr.RM?

Jackson: oh!yes. We studied in same high-school. We met after a decade or so. I just recognized him as he broke the bench.

Lisa:okay. Oppa can you please call yugeom oppa and inform him that I'm going to visit Japan. Till that time I'm going to call papa Nam.

Jackson:Alright dear Priya

Time skip 1 hour

Everyone was worried about Jisoo and too nervous to hear update about her.
There was pin drop silence in hospital as it was midnight making the situation tense.

Everyone was focused on the door of the room where Jisoo was admitted.
Suddenly they were disturbed by painful and loud cries.

Lisa's body froze as she heard cries. Some remorseful and heart wrenching flashes came to her mind.

"Doctor I beg you please save Channie"

"Priyu don't cry. I....I'm f..fine"

"Aah!!Peu.. Live well"

"Channie you can't leave me"

"He is no more"

Suddenly her thoughts were disturbing by someone shouting.

She turned back to see an old lady begging and doctor scolding her.

Old woman: Doctor I beg U to start surgery. Plz save my grandson. He is my only family.

Doctor: Sorry but your money isn't enough for surgery.

Old woman: Sir I will arrange the rest money soon but please start surgery otherwise my grandson might die. Sir I beg you.

Doctor:Please find another hospital if you don't afford here. I don't understand why people come begging in the hospital. Such a beggar.

Everyone saw the scene.Jhope wanted to go to Old woman to give money for surgery .

But Lisa stormed toward the doctor and slapped him.
Dr.Lee (doctor) was shocked . Before he could recover the shock ,Lisa roared

Dr.Lee:Ms.Manoban????