Part 11 :A tear drop

Dr Lee: Ms. Manoban??

Lisa:You are fired Dr.Lee .

Dr.Lee:Ma'am pl...

Lisa:Pack your things and get lost
.
Dr.Lee:Ma'am please forgive me.

Lisa:Gaurds!!!

Dr.Lee:I beg you .Please show some mercy .Plz don't fire me I have a family to feed.

Lisa:wow Mr Lee you have wonderful double standards . Where was your mercy and humanity when she was begging in front of you. You are just losing some money whereas she was losing her family. Aren't you ashamed to call yourself doctor?? Just leave this place or you won't be able to work anymore. LEAVE!!

Dr.Lee quickly left that place. She turned to the old lady who was crying hard and hugged her without caring about blood and dirt on woman's body.

Lisa: Jackson Oppa ask Dr. Bobby to perform the surgery immediately. I'll pay for it from my own expenses.

She called JayB

Otp
Lisa: Hello JayB oppa

[JayB : who is new victim of your anger , Ms. Angry bird]

Lisa:Dr.Lee

Lisa explained the whole incident

Lisa:Oppa I want to expand my charity to your hospitals .

JayB:hmm..

Lisa:can I handle this problem in my way??

JayB: Go ahead . It's your hospital.

Lisa:bye

Otp

She called hospital chief and he came running.

Chief: Ms.Manoban

Lisa:You might be aware of the incident till now .

Chief:I apologize m...

Lisa:Inform your staff of this happens again then they would be fired immediately and you will pay for the damage from your pocket . Is it clear??

Chief: yes Ma'am. 🙌

Old woman's grandson was taken in OT for surgery . Lisa held old lady's hand and said .

Lisa:Ajhumma you don't worry your grandson will be fine.

Ajhumma:You are an angel my dear.GBU

Lisa:No ajhumma I'm not. I'm doing all this for myself as I wasn't able to save someone.

A tear drop escaped Lisa's eyes which was noticed by bambam.

Bambam: Pokpak!! A tear drop.

He screamed in joy and jumped to hug Lisa. When her unnies heard this they were also happy. Whereas others were confused.

Bts Pov
First we thought that she was emotionless jerk but when she canceled meeting for Jisoo and comforted that lady, we felt guilty. We understood that sometimes good deeds are more important than good expressions and words .
They were confused why bambam,  Jackson and girls were excited to see a tear drop. May be they are over dramatic.

End Pov

Suddenly doctor barged out saying congratulations.

Doctor:congrats its a boy  💙

Everyone danced in joy and started congratulating each other and later went inside to meet Jisoo who was playing with baby.

They entered room

Jin:My baby!Jichu! I Love you both.

RM: yeah!!I will be the coolest uncle.

Jimin:No I will be the coolest

Tae: have you ever seen your height ?? I will be the  coolest 😎 .
Jimin: Tae you

They started bickering sweetly which unknowingly made a smile crept on Lisa's face . Jisoo immediately noticed it .

Jisoo:Yah!!Pokpak you are smiling!!

Rosé: she even almost cried .

Jisoo:I want party Little girl.

Bambam:I want double party Manoban.

Lisa:aye aye captain!

Watching this scene confusion in bts' heart increased.