PART7:Darkness

After finding her for continous 6 hours , Mr.Min received a call for ransom from a unknown number. They demanded for 2 billion won which was about 5 per cent share of their company. He also warned him to not to inforn this to police.But Mr.Lee suggested to use police and other forces to bring down the kidnapper as  ransom amount was very huge and this cases are common in business class and won't cause a harm . Mr.Min agreed to his advice.

But Yoongi decided to continue search for her with hi friends

Mr.Min's rigidity resulted to be a huge mistake. This enraged the kidnapper causing the darkness in Min house. Happiness, Brightness and sunshine was lost for ever . Only unending pain , sorrow and regret was left.

It was still dark but almost dawn when Jhope and Namjoon were near abandoned villa near lake. They were about to cross the road when they found many crows were congregating on the gate of villa. Their curiosity led them their. But the scene caused shiver to their soul and their mind went blank. They found a dead body which was burned to death and crows were scratching it for their meal . Regaining their senses they went near the body, they weren't abale to identify it. Unwantingly suspected that body was Lili. They immidiately called police and informed the family about it .

Police took the body for Postmortem . Min family denied to believe that the body belonged to Lili as it was completely burned and can not be identified. Everyone was nervous was postmortem report . They wished it was not Lili.  Yoongi was scared and kept searching for her kitty.

Next day reports came out. It decraled that the body belonged to Min Lalisa and it was brutally totured , raped and burned alive.

Min family and relatives were drowned in sorrow. Everyone blamed themselves for not being able to protect their little one.

Flashback ends

Jin cried for days as there would be no one who will call him eomma. He lost his little sister .He became cold and lost his laughter until he met Jisoo in a Business party. He stopped using pink colour as his princess was the one to tease him for that .Now there was no teasing , no wind shield laughter , no WWH Jin and no eomma Jinnie left. Only cold Kim Seokjin was left who lost his charm with his cousin.

Hobi had nightmares for years and to forget all that he joined dance academy and left Seoul for years. He spent hours on dancing to forget his pain of losing dance partner , his sunshine. He forgot how to smile but then he met Momo in a dance event in Japan. She started to cure his pain but still he rarely smiles.

Joon pretended to act strong to console everyone and to support them in this bad time. He himself was broken and cried alone at night. He missed his little sister who use to disturb him while studying , who used to scold him when he break things. Now there is no disturbance , there is no scoldings . Now the broken things breaks his heart. Jihyo who met him near lake in midnight while he was crying supported him to stay strong.

Jimin who promised kook to protect his little love in his absence failed .He was full of regret and remorse. He wanted to die , he stopped flirting and looking at girls. He started his company and worked day and night to forget this loss .He lost his Little best friend who always compared her height with him to tease him. He always think that if Lili was alive would have grown taller than him .He always feel helplessness .He started being normal after Jeons returned to Korea. He again started to return in his flirtatious attitude when Jungkook returned 2 years ago from present time.

Tae was completely devastated after hearing news. He lost his little sister, his Lali , his partner in crime. He lost his smile , his happiness. He cried for months but when his tears stopped he started being aggressive and violent . He always involved in fights and was sent to psychologists frequently .He started hating girls who looked like her Lali and started being abusing and impolite. He still regret for not saving her.

Yoongi was affected the worst. He didn't believe that his kitty was dead and searched for her for years. He was not able to accept the fact that his daughter like sister was dead .He loved her with his heart and soul. He often hallucinate about her, he was beaten many times for holding hands of girls and hugging them without permission thinking that they are his little sister, his heart. When police handed over him Lili's bracelet which was broken into half, he cried for hours and locked himself in his room for a week without food and water. He was admitted in the hospital for days. This pain caused him depression and he tried committing  suicide for 3 times. To keep him busy he joined SM entertainment. Later according to Lisa's last wish he was made CEO.

Jeons got to know about the fact after 3 years of incident as they returned back to Korea. Jungkook was kept in dark as he was studying in US. He came back to Korea to handle business 2 years ago but didn't meet anyone except Jimin as both of them were in Busan and others were in Seoul.

Mr.Lee married his daughter Jieun to Yoongi an year ago to compensate their loss. He believed that he was responsible for Lisa's death as he suggested the idea of informing police. So he gave his daughter to compensate their daughter.But Yoongi never loved her as he was drowned in apin even though she was pregnant. He cared for her but never loved her.

Everyone suspected that JYP entertainment was behind this incident as he was their business rival at that time and they were working to grab same deal. After Mins lost their daughter , Mr.Min lost their deal resulting into losing deal. SM ent suffered huge losses after that but reagained position after Yoongi beacame CEO.

MANY THINGS CHANGED BUT LONGING FOR LILI DIDN'T CHANGE.

###

Who is behind all this incidents?

Is JYP responsible for Lisa's death?

Why didn't JK visited Seoul for 2 years?

Where is other half of Lisa's bracelet?

Who want Mins to suffer?

###