PART9:

call ended abruptly which led him suspect the girl.He panicked and many bad thoughts lingered in his brain .

Jin:YAHH!!{scream}. Some unknown girl took Jisoo . she is giving birth.

Yoongi: Hyung leave first. Jisoo needs you.

Tae: Yaah!! That unknown girl might have kidnapped my noona and niece/nephew

Jimin: Guys lets go

Jhope:But JK.....

Yoongi:I will be here with Kook. You guys leave quickly.

They sat in the cars and left for hospital . As soon as they reached hospital Joon approached receptionist.

Joon: Excuse me miss. May I know where is Mrs.Kim Jisoo admitted?

Receptionist: She is in Delivery room on 4th floor. Sister will lead you there.

They all rushed to 4th floor. The sister lead them to the room. She pointed out towards the lady who brought her here. Jin was anxious as he didn't see Jisoo and lost his temper after looking the girl standing there without worry with a poker face. He thought she was too careless towards his wife. An enraged Jin marched towards her and grabbed her hand harshly and made her face him.

Jin:Yahh!! Who are you?? How dare you touch my wife??!!

When she turned around to see a man scolding her but unknowingly her heart warmed . Jin was mad as she brought his wife without permission. He started scolding her with his infamous rap.

Jin:YAAHAREYOUDUMBHOWCANYOUBESOIGNORANTYOUSHOULD..........

Jin was taking out all his frustration on her whereas she was lost in his pleasant scolding which she missed for years .After she lost her brother no one scolded her like this. She was drowned in sweet and sour memories of her brother.

Jin was interrupted by Jackson. 

Jackson: Mr.Kim behave yourself. How dare you talk like______

Jackson was a famous business tycoon and almost everyone in business world knew him . He was respected by everyone but he respected Pranpriya the most and couldn't bear anyone scolding her.He was stopped by the Girl as she indicated him to stop by showing hands.But she didn't speak a word and didn't even make eye contact. Her eyes were searching for her Meow Meow Oppa.

Taehyung who was standing behind Jin lost his temper as he felt that the girl was ignorant also her eyes resembled like Lali. This angered him more. He lost his patience and burst out spitting bitter words .

Tae: Why are you even scolding her hyung? She isn't even affected. Why are you bothered to talk with such ignorant, proud, emotionless and cold duckling.

???:Don't speak to her like this Tae. 

Jimin who just arrived  spoke consciously when he heard Tae insulting Ms.Manoban. He had just recently witnessed how dangerous this woman can be . So he wanted to end the matter in a better way.

Tae was not satisfied with Jimin's interruption. He thought he was supporting outsider against his family. Tae already had anger issues but Jimin's word triggered him more. It was obvious for him to be hurt. He expected the person he trusted to support him instead of an unknown girl with no expressions.

Tae: Jimin you are taking her side? Even though your Jisoo is in bad condition because of her. You are taking side of a sullen and deadpan bitch?

Jackson had enough of it and he raised his voice on Tae and rebuked him

Jackson: ENOUGH MR! DON'T CROSS YOUR LIMITS.

Jackson's loud voice attracted attention of many people. Jhope,Jennie and Rose who were near the elevator came running to the scene.