23|to be one

"Fiona what's wrong?" Thea hastened her steps.

"My God, he scares me. I think you're the only one that can handle him." Fiona said.

"Fiona-"

"Are you still wasting time? My God, go!" Fiona pressured and Thea was forced to walk to the direction of his office immediately.

"Mr. Ryder," she said when she entered. He was filing in documents in his safe when she knocked and entered in his request.

"What a pleasure making it early Miss Kennedy. I believe I would have to throw a tantrum before seeing you every morning considering you are the one with the fame."

"Absolutely not, sir." He turned to her now with his brow raised in amusement.

"Sir?" He asked.

"Em...what am I supposed to say? You are my boss in the office, i-" He pulled her closer, surprising her. "I can't know you by your first name while in the office. You said so yourself." She stuttered.

"What if we compromise. You get to call me Sir when we are in public but in private, I'm just your Ash." His nose trailed down her cheeks.

"Ash someone might see us,"

"Who would dare come into my office without knocking?" He smirked.

"Samuel-"

"He'll just look away," he said.

"Ash," she whined.

"Don't worry, I'll be quick." He whispered, kissing her everywhere making her moan. She held her lips containing her moan when he put his index fingers between his lips urging her to be quiet.

"I want to make love to you against this table." He whispered in her ear then abruptly turned her so she had his back to him with him behind her. His warm fingers were on her thigh instantly and he moved them stealthily up till he reached her core.

"Did you know that I thought about you constantly."

"Pervert,"

"Perhaps I'm more than that. Spread your legs for me sweetheart."

---

"Are the preparations for my party done yet Miss Kennedy?" Ashton asked. The three other ladies in front of him turned to look at Thea curiously.

"Well...the thing is....the thing is that I have yet to receive a response from some dignitaries that you said I should invite. I wouldn't know-"

He interrupted rudely. "Then why don't you send them another email."

"Yes sir," Fiona fumbled with her fingers nervously.

"And miss Weston, do ensure that Miss Kennedy wears something nice to the party. Take it as my kindness to get you clothes out of the companies pocket." Thea frowned when the others stifled their laughter.

"Yes sir," Fiona looked at Thea apologetically before taking the file that Mr. Ryder stretched to her and walked away.

"Daphne,"

"Yes sir,"

"Stop giggling, it irritates me!" He blurted out without looking at her. They all froze.

"Of course Sir," Anna nudged her slightly.

"You may go now, this party should not tarnish my image else you'll not be able to find a suitable job for the next 10 years. I can make sure of that."

Ashton watched as Thea walked out of his office. He wasn't the only one that noticed the slight change in her mood. He fairly noticed when she tightened her grip on her skirt that it would almost rip off. For a minute there, he knew what winding her up would result to.