40|there's hope

"No!!" Andrew's voice echoed in the building that Thea actually sat up in alert.

The timer that was facing her began it's count. She tried to move away but the layers and layers of fuel making it harder than it was. Her muffled voice screamed out for Andrew but it couldn't get anywhere.

Her eyes locked on the timer again as it click 9 mins.

"Help... anybody!" Her muffled voice wanted to scream but everything looked like she wasn't saying anything. Her body full of sweat and her heart pumping with so much intensity. Panic sets it when she finally drew a conclusion.

She was gonna die!

"Ashton! Andrew! Anybody...let me out of here!" At least that was what she tried to say.

---

Ashton gripped the hand of the nurse that had been treating him for the past 5mins now. He had found the strength to say something at least.

"Thea, I have to get to Thea," he lifted himself to a sitting position.

"Mr. Ryder sir, we are on the way to see her, you are unwell-" Ashton pulled the drip out of his hands.

"Why is the car so God damned slow?!" He growled at no one in particular.

"Mr. Ryder sir, you don't need to-" Zachary gripped Ash's hand as he attempted to take his foot off the bed.

"Lay for a minute, you can barely stand. I came with the police and we are on our way to that site you formally you wanted to take down months ago. Mr. Peterson says he has an intuition she will be there,"

"And if she isn't?" Ashton asked and for a minute there, Zachary thought.

"If she isn't there...." He started. "Let's not come to that Ashton," the man frowned. "She will be there,"

"He isn't even sure...arghhh!" He gripped his head wincing in pain.

"See, it's all you, you worry alot, Peterson is in the car we came, ahead of us with police men, they'll stop him before something bad happens."

---

"No Thea," the man winced in pain as he found the strength to pull out whatever was stuck in his thigh. Jace through the remote control down the unprotected space that fell all the way down.

"We will all die Andrew, you, me and the girl up the floor."

Growling angrily, he ran into Jace knocking him off his stance and sending him flying all the way down the tall building. Only then, did he realize what he had just done.

He looked down to catch a portrait of the corpse of Jace, stretched against the ground.

He leaped to his feet in search of Thea. That was when he heard the muffled voice. Walking as quickly as he could with a badly injured leg, a fractured rib and probably broken back. He finally came to the last room where he saw her.

"Thea?"

Her cries didn't stop for a minute and he came to her in an instant. His eyes darted to the timer that just click four. 

"Andrew hurry," she said and once more his attention went back to her. He dragged his right leg after him, limping as fast as he could.

"Keys, where are the keys?" She pointed to the small iron container molded next to the chair he formally sat. In a second he was back for her, fighting with the cuffs. She was relieved when it landed on the ground with a thud. She reached for the cloth to free herself of the cause of her muffled voice.