| 𝖯𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss
Enjoy the fanfic!

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva bossEnjoy the fanfic!

// Pilot episode //

» It was a normal day like any others in hell,
and in one of the buildings in Imp city, there was a meeting taking place with 5 demons.
A [h/c] coloured demon was sitting in their chair, scrolling on their phone while listening to their boss discuss about their bussiness.
"All right, now I know bussiness has been a bit slow lately. Yes, it's no one's fault okay. I'm not naming any names here. Moxxie."
The said imp furrowed his eyes while slightly gasping offended. The reaction making the [h/c] coloured sinner look from their phone for a second and chuckle, with Moxxie looking over them while slightly blushing. "See now does anyone have any bright ideas on how we can get bussiness drumming up again."

Millie jumped up from her seat raising her hand "WHAT ABOUT A CARWASH?"
"This is hell Millie, no one cares about cars being clean here okay?" Blitzo responded.
He then held his chin while thinking, before getting an idea.
"Oh! What about a billboard!" "We can't afford a billboard sir." Moxxie reminded him, turning his head the other way glaring.
Blitzo came over to him putting his arm around Mox. "Helpful Moxxie, really glad you're in the room right now." He finished as he pushed Moxxie across the room making him crush into a wall.

[Name] looked up from their phone and went to help the imp while sighing. The imp thanked them as he held onto them.
"Have you guys forgotten what service, we provide?" Blitzo turned the TV on showing all of them variously murdering people. The [h/c]nette stabbing a knife through someone's head. They smiled at the memory, jumping on the table next to Millie, leaving Moxxie to walk by himself. They then took a full hand of popcorn, eating one by one from their hand.
"Ahh, those were the good times.." The imp proudly smiled. "I don't need any reminding sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week, one that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel, nobody watches." Moxxie said

"Uh hey excuse me, what's obnoxious about a super-fun jingle all right? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spitting bullshit." "People loove musicals sir!" Millie said proudly. "Exactly Millie! And we're basically doing a musical!" He waved his hands. Pointing at Moxxie, he started "Are you gonna crush my musical theater dreams like my dad did?" He began a dramatic speech "Sir-" "Because all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me crushing my dreams of being who I truly am inside.."

"Aw Moxxey.. I can't believe you.. That's soo harsh.." [Name] began dramatically as Millie giggled joining them "Are you trying to crush his dreams Moxxie?" She leaned closer to Mox, while he was confused "I- what?"
She leaned even closer making him roll his eyes and blush "I thought I knew you~"
Blitzo then turned around with tears in his eyes, holding a picture of Moxxie.
"I can't believe you Moxxie.. Yeah after I made you Employee of the Month.."
"OKAY! Sir, I'm sorry a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theater. Nobody actually likes the jingles." Moxxie snapped.
"Me and [Name] liked it.." Millie responded with a frown on her face making Moxxie turn to her pointing a finger. "Do not- Do not agree with him in front of me."
A commercial started playing showing Blitzo on the screen

"I'm Blitz, the O is silent and I'm the founder of I.M.P.. Are you a piece of shit who got yourself sent to hell. Are you an innocent soul who got FUCKED over by someone?"
It then showed a red demon while Blitzo held a sign saying 'Some guy who hired us!'
"After lovingly killing my wife for FUCKING A DELIVERY MAN you can imagine my surprise when I wound up here. After the state of Ohio killed me, I really wish I could stick it to that mailman that saw me hiding the body!"
Then it showed Moxxie, Millie and [Name] around a summoning circle that had candles around it. And Blitzo with a book.
"Well luckily for you, thanks to our company's special access to the living world."
The portal exploded, making all three of them run away from it while Blitzo went closer to it. "We can help you take care of your unfinished bussiness by taking out anyone who screwed you over when you were alive!" He jumped to the portal. Then a song started playing named "I.M.P."

// after the song ended //

You were in the bush, Moxxie holding a gun waiting for the right time to shoot the blonde woman in front of you. But when he actually shot, he accidentaly shot a little kid eating ice cream. He gasped as you all looked at him.

You were currently at the hospital, sitting on chairs in between Millie and Blitzo, leaning on Blitzo's shoulder reading from the book that he was currently holding, while taking glances at Moxxie to see how he was doing.
Then the doctor walked out. "He appears to be in a stable condition, but he'll need surgery. Now what insurance provider do you freaks have." You all looked at him confused  before you spoke up "Uhm mind to explain what the fuck is insurance?"

You then escaped with the kid.

"♫︎ Kids die for freee~ ♫︎"

Hey guys, guess who started another fanfiction even though they should be learning for their exam 😻 Anyways, I hope you like this fanfic! It's like really bad since I'm on my writing block so 😭

Word count } 974 }