| Chapter 06 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss
Enjoy the fanfic!

// Loo Loo Land part 3 //

"H-h-he-hey implinhs! It's me! The Robotic fizzarolli! Shipped from ozzie's factory t-to bring you a wonderful show celebrating Loo Loo Land and to avoid lawsuits! H-hit em!"

The robot started to sing, making you sigh. "Please I hope this will be over fast."

《♧》

After the song ended, you heard Stolas clapping and laughing, while his daughter was covering her ears, before hiding her face under her beanie. "Ohohoho, how delightful!"
Then you noticed a demon behind him with a dagger, attempting to kill him, and before you could react, Blitzo already shot him. "Woah good job Blitz!"

"I can't take this anymore!" Octavia shouted as she ran away, with Stolas following after her. "W-wait.. Octavia!" Blitz then held my hand and helped me up, before we ran after them. "WAHAHAHAHAHAHA, WO-AH, Is that Blitzo my sensor spot up, eh? I guess the kiddies still run away from you? MUAHAHAHA."
You heard the robot say and laugh. Does he know Blitz? As you turned around to look at the robot, you accidentaly bumped into Blitz, not noticing he stopped. "O is silent now!"
"Oh-oh, now just like your always was w-when you don't s-show your lazy jokes here" He responded before laughing again.
"Bitch I make more money killing people than you do being a cheap-ass robo-rip-off of an overrated sell-out jester!" Blitzo shouted back at him. Fizzarolli then noticed you and smirked. "Wo-oo! Someone's salty! Real or not though, people looove me. Does anybody love youuu, Blitz'o?"
"No. But I'm good with guns now. DANCE BITCH!" Blitzo then started shooting at him, while Fizzarolli curled up into a ball, and dodged all of the bullets, before getting to you and Blitzo. He then wrapped his arms around Blitzo, throwing him away from the circuses roof. He then turned around to face you. "Now.. w-what to do with you.. L-let's have some f-f-fun, won't we?" He smirked, while slowly trying to snake his arms around you, while you froze. Then, you quickly grabbed your gun, and started shooting at him. "D-DON'T TRY TO TOUCH ME YOU FREAK!" He then dodged the bullets, making a chance for you to escape. When you ran towards the exit, you noticed the building caught fire, and Fizzarolli slowly walking after you. "Playing f-feisty are we? I l-lovee it."
You ran away, and tried to look for Blitz.

After some running, you then noticed Millie and Moxxie running towards an attraction called "fun house". When you arrived, you noticed Stolas was there too. "Not you littler on- Oh dear! There you are!" Stolases tone immediately changed after he saw you.
"Heyyy.." You waved awkwardly.
"[Name]! You're okay!" Millie excitedly said while Moxxie smiled. "Yeah I am, where's Blitz? And Octavia?? Wasn't Octavia with you Stolas?" You turned to Stolas "Oh yes! I am going after her right now, so if you excuse me." He then ran to one of the doors in the house. "What about Blitz?" You turned to the couple. "Everything is on fire. Andd it's his fault." Moxxie said annoyed. "Oh"

>♡<

After you three found Blitz, you fought Fizzarolli, with him trying to take you away. And somehow, Moxxie tamed a dragon, that ate Fizzarolli. After that, an explosion erupted and shot you all out of the park, right in front of Stolas, who was carrying Octavia.
"Way to ruin another good thing sir." "Worth it! That slutty toy clown had it!" "I never thought my fear of clowns could get worse, and end right when the clown got eaten by a dragon haha..." you finished, before all three of you passed out, with Millie being already passed out and being dragged away by a fly-dog.

// Timeskip //

It was nighttime, and everyone but Blitzo and you left. Blitzo had to do some paperwork and you insisted you'd stay with him until he finishes it. Andd you did stay, but fell asleep.
It was after midnight, and Blitzo raised his head, to look at you, only to notice you fell asleep. Oh, so that's why it was so quiet.
He quietly laughed to himself. He stood up, and quietly went to you. He then took off his jacket, and put it over you, leaving him to be only in his white-red striped shirt. He then analyzed your sleeping form, and face. Your mouth was slightly opened, snoring softly.
He then stared at your lips, admiring them. He then slowly leaned in, before stopping himself, and leaning back. 'Right. I have some paperwork to do.' He thought before sitting back into his chair and finishing some of his paper work. Later, the phone started to ring, taking Blitz out of his sweet, quickly picking the phone up in fear of the phone waking up you too.

"Yeahh sorry we're closed, please call tomorrow when w-" "Oh Blitzy! You haven't picked up your phone so I tried calling you here and I'm glad you picked up!" Blitzo then took his phone out of his pocket to notice he had 11 missed calls from him. "Stolas it's over 3 am. What do you want." "Oh nothing~ I just wondered, if you could give me your little friend's number. I wanted to contact them for a while you know.."

What? "Uh uhm why them though?" Blitzo asked, making Stolas laugh on the other line.
"They rather seem.. like a really nice person and someone who I'd like to talk to. And well.. Blitzy? Hello? Are you there?"
"[Your number]." "Thank you! Goodbye Blitzy have a lovely night!" "Yeah yeah."

// the end of Loo Loo Land //

Authors note! HEYY GUYS GUESS WHOS BACKK! Im finally over my depression ( little bit better ) but still can't promise to update a lot, my parents are probs getting divorced, and school, me having to choose high school and yeah

Authors note!
HEYY GUYS GUESS WHOS BACKK! Im finally over my depression ( little bit better ) but still can't promise to update a lot, my parents are probs getting divorced, and school, me having to choose high school and yeah.
ANYWAYS HOPE U ENJOY IT AND BYE!

Word count : 1027