| Chapter 11 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss.
Enjoy the fanfic!

■ C.H.E.R.UB. ■

-2nd pov-

You were currently watching the TV, and a commercial came on, a jingle from a Heaven's company named "CHERUB" the exact opposite of what you do, pissing Blitz off.

"Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did somethin' good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessin's!"

• "-And let us bless a souuul for you. Oh, we... are the C.H.E.R.U.B.-" The jingle is interrupted by Blitz, who blasted the TV with a pistol.

You quietly groaned to yourself, tired of Blitz shooting the TV with his gun but pleased about not having to listen to the high-pitched voices singing.

"Nice one, B!" Millie cheered, although getting ignored by Blitzo.

"Gimme another, Mox." Blitzo ordered Moxxie, while slamming his fists on the table, to which he obeyed and brought another TV, throwing the piece, that was left from the broken TV, on the floor, before placing another new one TV on it's original place.

When he turned the TV on, he worriedly looked at Blitzo with a nervous expression, awaiting Blitz to blast the TV.

"Nah, not feelin' it. NEXT!" You stopped focusing on what was happening to your surroundings since then, and went into deep thought about the jingle you watched a while ago.

You got taken out of your thoughts once Blitz blasted the TV, startling you.
"WOHOO! You're on a roll, sir!" Millie shouted

After that, you started to feel the ground shake, and noticed that Loona's paper cup that was filled with water, spilled.

"Guys.. do you feel that?" Loona asked while she held the table, a worried expression on her face.

"Holy shit, I didn't know a hell-quake was a thing here." You asked, holding onto the table while looking around.

"Oh, shit! Is that a hellshake?" Blitzo said, his face turning into a concerned one.
"That's.. possible?" Moxxie said, unsure.

"Alright!" Millie shouted at Moxxie, startling him, and then grabbing him by his arms.

"Don't. Panic, Moxxie!" She said sternly before placing her hands on her hips, confusing Moxxie.

"I'm not, 'panicking'." Moxxie responded, quoting."Because.. hellquakes don't happen.." He explained, before Loona took a hold of him and started to shake him roughly.

"Stop getting hysterical, fattie!" She scolded him and then slapped him, sending him across the room.

"Ouch." You mumbled and went to stand next to Loona and Millie. Then suddenly, the window Moxxie was leaning against was broken by a giant black ball, and the wall fell on him making you gasp.

"Do not be afraid.." The man that walked in through the broken wall extends his 'robotic tentacles' towards you, making you furrow your eyebrows at him.

"Please tell me you got that insurance thing.." Blitz spoke, annoyed. "Who the hell are you..?" You said, pointing a finger at him unsure, your eyebrows still furrowed. Millie then pulled out her axe, ready to attack him when neccessary.

"And what do you want!" Millie finished for you in a threatening tone, making you turn to look at her for a second.

"I am, Loopty Goopty! Dastardly inventor of all things loopy and loopiiiiiish!" He says in an overdramatic voice, before leaning down towards you and Millie.