| Chapter 10 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss.
Enjoy the fanfic!

■ Spring Broken part 4 ▪︎

-2nd pov-

After the couple walked off to handle the killing, you took a stroll along side the beach, watching the sea and the sunset.

You then saw a nice spot on the stand, and went to sit there for awhile. You brought your knees to your chest, and lied your head on them, also wrapping your arms around your legs for balance.

You continued to watch the ocean, getting lost deep in thought. You focused on the sound of the waves, muting out the shouts and cheering of the humans from the party.

The music already stopped, so you assumed Verosika probably left. You then started to hum the song Verosika previously sang, watching the waves come on the shore, before sinking back to the ocean.

"Oh, hello cutie~ what are you doing here alone?" You heard a familiar, seductive voice, while they sat on the sand beside you. You turned to look at them, only to be met with Verosika who was staring at the sea.

Your cheeks turned black. "V-Verosika?" You stuttered out, making her turn to you and chuckle. "No need to be so nervous, you know?" She laughed making you embarrassed. "Right.." you whispered, a small smile appearing on your face.

You took a slight notice that Verosika seemed to have a different personality now, more calmer and less flirty.

"I was going to take a stroll around the beach, you know. Getting away from the party." You chuckle, catching Verosika's attention.

"Not a party person?" She says, making you nod. "Yeah, something like that."

"You know... considering you work for Blitzo, you're not that annoying, cutie." She smirks at you smugly, making you frown.

"The others aren't that bad too.." you defended them. "But they did leave you here alone, didn't they?" Verosika argued, furrowing her eyebrow, making you sigh.

"They do have work to do, and I do too but decided I'd let them do it." You said, making Verosika click her tongue.

"I never caught your name, did I cutie?" She asks, making you nod. "Haha, forgot to introduce myself. It's [Name]." You smiled at her.

"Such a cute name~" she flirted, making you giggle. "Thank you. I also have a question. What are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to leave by this time?" You questioned, making her shrug.

"I was about to leave. But then I noticed you and came here." She turned to face you, sincerity clear in her voice. You blushed, black appearing on your cheeks.

"Wow, I'm honored." You chuckled. There was a silence for awhile while you watched the sea, a comfortable one. But then, Verosika decided to break it. "You know..." She turned to face you, grabbing you by your chin softly, bringing your face closer to hers.