| Chapter 04 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss
Enjoy the fanfic!

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva bossEnjoy the fanfic!

// Loo Loo Land //

You were scrolling on your phone, already finished with your work that Blitzo have assigned you for today. You then felt a little tap on your shoulder, turning your head towards the person. "Uhm, would you mind bringing these papers to Blitz? I don't really want to get punched in my face or anything again.." asked Moxxie with papers in his arms making you grin slightly. "Of course Mox, I'l bring them over to Blitz and I'll take mine as well." You stood up, taking Moxxie's papers and ruffling his hair in the process making him embarrassed, quickly trying to fix his hair making you giggle. "Thank you [Name]..."
He mumbled, watching you walk away from the room while red spread across his face. He then mentally slapped his face. 'Get ahold of yourself Moxxie! You already have Millie! You shouldn't feel that way towards your co-worker. Even if you know that Millie feels the same way towards them..' thought the white haired imp trying to shake off the "weird" feelings.

You walked to Blitzo's office, and as you neared it you started to hear muffled voices.
"Oh Blitz~ you're such a good boss~" you heard a first voice that sounded quite feminine? No wait "Yeah, I really want you sir"
Was Blitzo mimicking those voices? You stood in front of the door, opening it slightly to peek through it "Me too.." "I want you the most Blitzy~ Oh please take me!" You fully opened the door to see three poorly made figurines. Wait were these figurines of you, Millie and Moxxie-? "Of course [Name], let's four-way."
He then stuffed them inside his pants. You coughed, making Blitzo realise you were there. "Uh were those figurines of me and-"
"No?" Blitzo quickly responded, not letting you finish. "Okay- I brought you my and Moxxie's finished papers. I'll just leave them here." You said, about to leave the office.
"You could've just asked me if you wanted, instead of making a crappy figurine Blitzy~"
You teased him, leaving the office leaving him flustered and a blushing mess not long before he got a phone call.

"[Y/f/l]&M&M GET IN HERE! WE'RE GOING TO LOO LOO LAND!" Screamed Blitz through a megaphone, making your ears hurt slightly.
"Loo Loo- what?" You opened the door.
"Loo Loo Land?" Said Moxxie from behind
"LOO LOO LAND?!" Millie shouted, breaking with her head the door window.
"LOO LOO LAND!!" Shouted Blitzo with his megaphone.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" shouted Loona from another room

You sat next to Blitzo in the passenger seat on the way to the Loo Loo Land, Millie sitting next to you on your right side and Moxxie next to her. You four picked up the Demonic Prince, with someone, who you assumed was his daughter. When you arrived, Moxxie was the one to get out of the car first, open the door for the prince and his daughter.

You were about to get out of the car as well, but Blitzo stopped you. "Don't get too close to the horny bird okay? You know how he can get..." Blitzo said as his expression turned into a grossed out one. You tried to hold in your giggle, remembering the traumatising phone call you overheard from a week ago.
"Sure, sure Blitzy." You said, leaving the car going to the gates, leaving Blitzo to glare daggers at you. You slowly walked, taking your time admiring the attractions. You never have been anywhere like this before.
When you stopped admiring the Loo Loo Land, you noticed that everyone else were already ahead of you. You quickly catched up to them, standing next to the owl princess.

"You must be really enjoying it here, huh?"
You turned to her, asking her with a hint of sarcasm which she took a notice of.
"Yeah, must be the best day of my life." She smiled a little before returning to her usual frown. "Hey dad do we have to-" she tried to talk to her dad in front of her before getting interrupted by Blitzo "Hold there sweetie, if you tried to fuck in my little ass in that park I swear-" "You! Are so cute. When you are serious!" Interrupted the prince, making Blitzo embarrassed. "I'm literally gonna be sick." Said the owlnette next to you, making you chuckle "Oh crumbs I knew today would be a lot. What do you need? Antioxidants, ibuprofen? Morphine?" Happily said Moxxie, showing her all types of medicine. "That was figurative. Old man." She responded, walking away making Moxxie frown and his tail drop. "Oh. Right." "But she said it was literal..."
Mumbled Moxxie next to you making you pat his back. "Woooah! I haven't been to this place since I was a kid! It hasn't changed a bit!" Millie took of her glasses looking around the place. She then gasped and sidehugged you and Moxxie pointing in a certain direction. "OH LOOK! It's big Wobbly!" She pointed at a robotic dinosaur, who roared in your direction. "That is.. deeply upsetting."
"Oh come on! It's fun! You've never been here?" Asked him Millie while hugging his shoulders. "No. Theme parks always disturbed me. Especially the mascots."
"Mascots disturb everyone Mox.. even me."
"Well hey there!" Making Moxxie scream and cling onto Millie and you. "Ah I'm Loo Loo! Welcome to Loo Loo Land! If y'all get hurt here, just try and sue us."

"Look Via! It's Loo Loo!" Said Stolas
"I have a question." "Well ask away little girlie!" Mascot responded, before laughing like a creep. "Is it true that this park is just a really shameless spin-off of Lucifer's far more popular Lu Lu World?" She asked him with a smug smirk "No?" "This place reeks of insecure corporate shame."
"Hahaha! Why don't we go check out the rides!" Said Stolas taking Octavia by her hand, dragging her to some rides. "That chick's creepy huh." "Yeah wait till her dad tries to diddle your holes." Blitzo left, taking you with him by your hand.

"This place is crazy, but seems pretty cool. Didn't even know it existed untill today." You started conversation with Blitzo, holding him by his hand. "Lucky for you, this hellhole has been my life for a long time. And the horny owl still hasn't noticed your existence which is-" "Oh Blitzy~! Who is your friend you have over there?" Shouted the owl prince from the distance, catching both your and Blitzo's attention "-good. Oh shit."

// end of chapter 04 //

WOO ANOTHER CHAPTER FINISHED! HOPE YOU ENJOYED! BYE

// word count : 1126 //