° NEW HAZBIN HOTEL BOOK!! °

New ongoing book –

A demon that died in the 70s... when reborn in hell, they earned their title around there as the 'assasin of freedom'. But after realising that what they killed for was pointless, they stayed at their friend's club, working as a guard.

But.. after hearing about the idea of 'sinners getting redeemed', they thought they'd give it a try.

『 Var! Yan! Hazbin Hotel x GN reader 』

Older ongoing book –

| The amazing digital circus x reader |

Getting stuck in a digital world with no escape or any way to get back into your REAL world wasn't something you'd expect after putting on a suspicious headset.

But.. despite your mixed feelings about this place.. it might not be that bad as you thought..

Or.. is it?-..

Genderless reader!!

Older ongoing book -

| Total drama various x reader |
A high school student whose major is in psychology, is struggling to find a way on how to make money for their dream university.

But... on a sudden day, they come across a tv show called 'total drama'.

Taking the chance, they audition for the show, hoping for the best.

While the reader is a girl, I'll try on making them 'genderless' ( the only reason i'm going with a girl reader is because they're going to live in the cabin with the girls 😭 )

[ IMPORTANT ]
[ New [A/n] ]

GUYSS Okay okay so good news, I'll be rewriting my helluva boss fanfic slightly, just to change the lore of [Name] since I've made them an imp but they also lived on Earth, and that was a mistake I never bothered fixing. Anddd I was thinking, that I'd make [Name] a sinner and an assassin in their lifetime :3 similiar to the plot I have in my new book Hazbin Hotel but eh.. 💕 and Hazbin Hotel slightly brought my motivation to write for this book again, plus I already have some chapters in draft that I was just lazy to publish ( yes )

Soo<3

[ older A/n ]

Heyy guys, okay so I'm so sorry for not updating this book at all, but i've been so disinterested in Helluva boss that it's painful for me to write for it I swear 💔

But I cant keep ya unupdated soo im glad to announce that im working on new chapters along side my other fanfics soo maybe expect smth in the future? I dont know, dont wanna keep your hopes up for nothing 💔

[ older A/n ]
All of my other books are going to be in my drafts, as I'll try to focus on my total drama book and helluva boss book.

The reasons are that I'm not motivated to continue them ( I'll finish them once though dw just not now )

Also I have adhd and it's a really big problem when I try to focus on something or do something I'm not motivated to do and it ends up being bad 💔 because spooky month and T:OP aren't my hyperfixations anymore, I just.. can't bring myself to update it. I'm genuinely sorry but it's hard for me to do so.

I wouldn't even update this book, but it's one of my most famous books so I want to atleast try to update this one.

And I have been struggling a lot lately, and I thought that writinf a book on my current hyperfixation might help me and cheer me up slightly 😭

Hopefully, you'll understand 🙏 thank you.