| Chapter 09 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss.
Enjoy the fanfic!

■ Spring Broken part 3 ■

-2nd Pov-

After Blitzo's argument with his ex-girlfriend, he dragged you and the others into the meeting room before going on about his plan.

You were seated beside Loona, listening to Blitz explaining his plan, while examining the sketches he made of you, your co-workers and himself.

"Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit!" He throws the paper away, drawing a sketch of clients on the other one, with bags of money.

"First, we find a fuck ton of clients. We portal up." He then sketches how you fall down the portal. Then, after you land, many people surround you.

"We have our murder time as per usual. We pile all the bodies..."

■ "We win the bet" Blitz then shows another sketch of all of you celebrating. "We rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face..." He then draws himself pointing at Verosika, grabbing your sketch self by your waist, and then shows another drawing of all of you flipping off Verosika who's crying.

"Do you have any questions?" Blitz then asks smugly, staring at us, proud of his plan.

"Uh, yeah." Moxxie then raises his hand, glaring at Blitz. "What was that nonsense?"
He asks as he continues to glare at Blitz.
Blitz then comes closer to him, returning his glare. "That wasn't a question."

"That wasn't a plan." Moxxie points out, keeping his glare on Blitz, who smiles sarcastically at him and puts an arm around his shoulder. "I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. It's not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs."

"A what- now?" Moxxie tilts his head at him, confused, while furrowing his eyebrow making you focus on them more.

Oh how the meaningless tension between Mox and Blitz never fails to make you bored.

"I'm callin' ya slow, Moxxie. I'm callin' ya slow, Moxxie. God, why don't you learn to take criticism, you talentless, baby dicked troll?!" Blitzo started pointing at his chest while hurling any insult that came to his mind, offending Moxxie who soon stood up on the table, pointing at Blitz.

"Well, why don't YOU, take an art class." Blitz then grabs him, and throws him back into his seat "Well, why don't YOU see how EXPENSIVE they are!"