| Chapter 03 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss
Also! Millie and Moxxie are both polyarmous that have crush on you!
And they kinda know about eachother's crush on you yayy
Enjoy the fanfic!

// Murder family part 2 //

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT MOXXIE?!" Blitzo whisper shouted at the certain imp as he tried to calm himself down from panicking. The [h/c] coloured imp surprised, tried to calm down their co-worker, rubbing circles on his back while mumbling "Take deep breaths Mox... and then let it out.." they continued to rub circles on his back, before he fell to his knees sobbing "I'm sorry! They just seemed so wholesome and happy! I panicked!" Moxxie finished finally calming down a little covering his face with his hands.
"Oh who the fuck is innocent Moxxie. From the moment of birth you're already a parasite leeching off your mama's tits!" The boss stated, pushing up his "tits" up.
Before leaning forward to point at Moxxie's forehead "Blitz-" "GET THE FUCK OVER YOURSELF YOU BABY DICK-" he was interrupted with a bullet shooting through the wall right into his arm, black blood leaving his arm. "AGH"
"A NEW HOLE! SCATTER!" All four of them jumped out of the bushes, the [h/c] one deciding to follow their boss. They were worried about Millie and Moxxie, they knew that Millie was going to take care of herself but mostly Moxxie.

You and Blitzo ran into the forest, trying to escape the crazy mother. You ran next to Blitz. You then both stopped, trying to find a place for you to hide. "I know you're hurtin you little devil!" You heard her and then you jumped over to hide behind a tree. Blitzo's back faced one tree and you tried to go and find a new one, before Blitzo's tail wrapped around you, pulling you close to him. Your back faced him, making you hear his heartbeat. He then protectively wrapped his arms around you as you tried to hold your blush in. "I promise~ I can make that pain go real quick! Just come let momma Martha put a bullet in your pretty little scale!" You quickly realised the state you were in, but then Blitzo let out a breath in relief, making you let out one as well. Before his phone started to ring, having a screaming as a ringtone. He then pulled it out as it slipped from his hands, trying to catch it. When he did catch it he dropped down taking you with him. "Damnit Stolas. This is a really bad time." Blitzo whispered to his phone. "Ohh when isn't it a bad time Blitzy~?" You tried to hold your giggle in at the nickname, making Blitzo slightly glare at you. "What is it." "I've been meaning to follow up in our last little conversation regarding my grimoire." You heard the bird named "Stolas" say. You did know about the affair your boss had with the prince because of the book.

"What did you just call me?!" "My book Blitzy. The book I was given to do my job. That I have allowed you to use to do yours?" He finished as you and Blitzo crouched down, before the mother shooted through the tree where your heads where. "I can hear you darlings!" "Oh shit-" you stood up, and cursed while taking Blitzo's hand and running. "Anyhoo~ I have been thinking, you know I have been permitting you to access the mortal realm less than legally for some time now, but I do need it back to fulfill my duties. I was thinking... what if we.. worked out some kind of exchange? Favors for favors?" You both still ran with you looking after Blitzo's arm, being careful not to hurt him "Doesn't that sound.. enticing~?" "You gotta stop using your fancy ass rich people talk okay? I'm trying to concentrate on not getting fucked in my A!" He finished as another bullet shot through a tree right next to you and Blitzo. "Then let me keep it simple. Once a month. On the full moon. You return the book to me followed by a night .. of passionate fornication~ and you get to keep it all the rest of the time hm? Sound fair my little imp?" You groaned getting tired of him "FINE! Whatever!" "Oh Blitz! I'm so excited! I cannot wait to fill your slimy~" "Gosh what's wrong with the horny bird?! Just end the call!" You whisper shouted at him "I can't! This asshole is ours only ticket to this fuckshit realm!" You both then got choked by the mother's gun. "Gotcha! So you're the little devils huh? Come to drag me and my lil kids to hell.? Well not today SATAN! GONNA SEND Y'ALL BACK WHERE HE CAME FROM." She choked you harder, while an evil smirk plastered on her face.