| Chapter 05 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss
Enjoy the fanfic!

// Loo Loo Land part 2 //

"So Blitzy, mind introducing me to this little friend of yours?" The demon prince questioned, while Blitzo hid you behind him, glaring at him. You scanned him up and down, seeing you were half his height. 'Damn, for an owl he kinda...' you shook your head, and stood up in front of the owl prince. "Excuse me your highness. My name is [Last name] [Name], it's a pleasure to meet you." Taking out your hand to him. "The pleasure's all mine dear, My name is Stolas, and I must say, you are quite an alluring sight." He took your hand in his, and softly pecked your hand leaving you flustered, while Blitzo was about to loose it. "Dad can you please stop flirting with every imp stranger you meet.."

The demon prince was about to start another conversation with you, desperately wanting to know more about you, before getting cut of by Blitzo, taking you by your hand "Okay, shitshow's over. Me and [Name] will go over there to get drinks." "Oh why won't we come with you! Me and [Name] here could get to know eachother mo-" "Yeah, no. Not happening. It was nice talking to you and shit but. Oh wait, it wasn't. Try to not get yourselves killed while we get a drink! And don't. Try to follow us!" Blitzo dragged you over to a stand with drinks, while you waved and mouthed a "sorry".

Stolas watched you both leave, while amusement gleamed in his eyes. He had taken an interest in you. He had never felt these feelings before, even with Blitzo. But what was it about you that made you so special? No one will know, but for what sure he knows, he wi- "Dad? You there?"
Waved Octavia in front of his face, her face showing worry, snapping Stolas out of his thoughts, "Oh yes! Let's go check out that stand!"

{} ♡ {}

"THAT MUCH FOR ONLY A DRINK?" Exclaimed Blitzo next to you when he saw the prices. "If ya don't like em prices, ya don't have to buy em drinks." Said the worker with an accent. "Blitz, calm down okay? I can buy them for us I have enough of the money." You smiled at him while holding his shoulder before he declined "Oh no you won't." He looked around, seeing the demon prince nearby. "Ohh instead..HEY YOU, WE'LL TAKE THE DRINKS! ALSO I WANT TWO CAPS ALSO. AND THE GUY OVER THERE'S PAYING!" He grabbed the caps and drinks, grabbing your hand and running away after the cashier shouted at both of you before turning to look at Stolas "Hey! Your little imp friends there haven't paid for the stuff they bought and said you'll pay for it. So I want my money."

"Oh is that so? How much?" He said before taking out a bag full of money leaving the worker shocked. "O-only 70$ sir..."
"Very well! Ooohhh let's go check out that stand with shirts Via!"

Back to you and Blitzo, you both ran laughing your asses off, "GOD BLITZ YOU'RE SO DUMB." "I KNOW RIGHT!" Before seeing Millie and Moxxie having a conversation in front of a tiny shop. "Yeahh.. the prices here seem rather.. criminal. I mean, that much for a novelty cup that you use one time?" You heard Moxxie before slowing down "BECAUSE IT'S LOO LOO LAND!" Millie exclaimed throwing her hands in the air making you giggle. "Yeah listen to your hoe Mox. How about I take the first watch while you two have a little fun~" Blitzo took of his glasses and winked at the two of them, while sidehugging you by your shoulders. "WOO WE GOTTA DO MY FAVORITE RIDE!" Millie grabbed Moxxie and carried him in her arms in the air. "Oh-Oh yeah? Which one?" You heard them conversate before they dissapeared in the distance. "Let's guard this horny bird now [Name] okay?" Blitzo turned to you while you gave him a nod, bringing your gun out.

You and Blitzo were guarding every corner of the theme park, with you taking it more chill, having a conversation either with Octavia or Stolas there and there, and Blitzo taking it way more serious.

After some while, Blitzo has noticed that something isn't right. Oh wait, Stolas hasn't made a single comment on him yet. Why is that? The boss imp turned to face all three of you. You were talking with Octavia in front of Stolas. But even if he faced his back, he could tell that Stolas was looking at you. And he didn't like that. "It's nice to see you interact with my daughter [Name]! And you are doing such a great job! You have my respect darling. Plus it's nice to see Via talk to some people other than in social medias!" Stolas said, with happiness evident in his voice, making you blush slightly for the compliments. "Shut up dad..." "Oh! Well- Why thank you my majes- I mean Stolas haha!" You nervously laugh, before feeling a hand rub your shoulder, making you turn your head to face with Stolas who only smiled at you, turning your face red. Unknown to you, Blitzo in the back was scratching his gun while he was filled with rage and jealousy for the bird.
"Oh look Via! There you used to cry such tears of joy at this show!" Stolas let go of your shoulder and held onto Via, while Blitzo sneaked behind you hugging your shoulders, glaring daggers at Stolas making you nervously laugh. "Oh no.."
"I fucking hate that fucking clown." Both Octavia and Blitzo said at the same time.
"Oh Blitzy! [Name] I need my bodyguards please!" You turned and saw Stolas being kidnapped by few imps, about to kill him, before Blitzo shot one of them, as all of them ran away.

All three of them went to the circus, while you stood in front of it not wanting to go inside. "Hey [Name] you coming?" Blitzo asked as he carried Stolas making you snap out of your thoughts. "Oh! I would prefer not to. I'll stay here and wait for you guys! Haha.. I have a little phobia of clowns and they aren't really my thing- soo-" "Oh come on, let's go it isn't that bad." You got cut of and dragged inside by Blitzo.

You got inside and Blitzo dropped Stolas and went to sit in the back, with you following after him making Stolas frown you're not going to sit with them. You two sat in the back seats. You were looking around the place, fidgeting with your fingers and Blitzo took notice of that. "You're really scared that bad? I mean, if you are you can hold onto my hand if you w-" before he could finish, you quickly held tightly onto his hand, making him blush. "Thank you Blitz.." you smiled at him before the lights went to the stage.
"Speak of the devil..."

ꨄ︎

WOO ANOTHER CHAPTER! I'm really sorry for the late update! But now that school's ending I'll try to be more active but I have a two week camp where I can't have phones soo :(Also did I make Stolas yandare for the reader? Yes

Also did I make Stolas yandare for the reader? Yes. Do I plan on making the other characters? Also yes. Will Millie Moxxie Loona and Blitzo be also? No no no and yes for a Blitzo. Semi one though. He's like overprotective dad sometimes.
ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AND VOTE OR COMMENT IF YOU DID! ANY VOTE/COMMENT MAKES ME HAPPY! <3

Word count : |1290|