| Chapter 08 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss.
Enjoy the fanfic!

// Spring Broken part 2 //

The three imps and a hellhound went into elevator. There, the [h/c]-coloured imp noticed Loona looking nervous. But they decided not to question her or make her even more nervous.

When you walk out of the elevator, Loona turns to the [h/c]-coloured imp, and starts muttering nervously. "Do you think they saw me? Fuck! I did my make-up shitty today!" They frown at her, about to say something but Blitzo interrupts them. "Oh, you look perfect Loonie! Like always~" Blitzo tells her, his tone getting higher at the 'always' making Loona roll her eyes and cross her arms.

"SHUT UP Da-" Loona stops herself, realising she almost called Blitzo 'dad' while Blitzo stares at her with adoration visible on his features. "UGH, BLITZ!" She pushes him on the floor, continuing walking, taking out her mirror to check on herself.

In the meanwhile, Blitzo stands up and rushes to the other imp's side "Did you hear that [Nickname]?? She called me dad!!"
He squeals, holding his hands together while looking at Loona. "Almost.." they remark, but it seems that Blitzo didn't hear them while he's in his 'state', making them giggle at him.

They then walk next to Loona, looking up at her, as they decide to speak up.

"Blitz was right Loons, you sure do look perfect like always, you don't need to be insecure, I find your make-up cool." [Name] softly smiles at her, making Loona look up from the mirror to look at them. Her face then turns red, before quickly hiding behind the small mirror. "Thanks [Name]..." she mumbles, loud enough for them to hear making them smile wider, making a small smile appear on her features as well.

While still checking herself in the mirror, she bumps into the wolf guy they met earlier, making the small mirror fall from her hand.

She then looked up, and saw it's the wolf guy from earlier. "Oof- Oh, wow." He then turned to face her, glancing on her with a straight look on his face.

[Name] noticed the small mirror on the floor, and bent down to pick it up. They then looked up, and noticed Loona wagging her tail while blushing at Verosika's employee.

Standing up, they noticed Blitzo rushing to Loona before stepping in front of her, shielding her. "Hiii, big man. Where's your bitch bag of an employer?" Blitzo sarcastically said, not amusing the hellhound.

"She's in her office. There wasn't room on the second one, so they rented one here on this one. It's cheaper." He then shows Blitzo her room, which was right on the opposite of their office, annoying Blitzo.

"OH, COME ON!" Blitzo snapped. "Sorry man." The hellhound chuckled and left, making a frown appear on Loona's face.

"Oh no you don't.. bitch.." Blitzo mutters, loud enough for them all to hear.

"Sir.. how about you let me go in and try to reason with her? I don't really..." Moxxie went on a rant making [Name] zone out, while Loona crosses her arms in annoyance.

"Moxxie, shut the fuck up." Blitzo tells him, glaring at him. "Alrighty then."

He then hops towards Verosika's office, making [Name] snap out of their thoughts, before catching up to him. "Wait, let me go with you." They turn to face him while holding his shoulder, making him nod.