| 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 01 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss
Enjoy the fanfic!

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva bossEnjoy the fanfic!

// Pilot episode part 2 //

Blitzo reminded of the incident as all of you remembered it.

"I would like to go on a record and say that incident was Loona's fault, dispatch is supposed to give us the right info on the target. It's very simple." Moxxie finished making Loona roll her eyes on him

"Oh sit on a dick Moxxie."
Frustrating Moxxie "YOU SIT-! SIT ON A- and the- DO YOUR JOB!" Moxxie shouted at her
"Now, we don't blame our screw ups on Loona, okay? She didn't do anything."
Blitzo walked over to Loona as he snuggled against her, while she growled.

"Are you kidding me sir? She's awful."
Moxxie responded bringing up everything she did. In your opinion, Loona might be rude most of the time, but she doesn't hate you? And isn't rude to you that much like to the others, so you're fine with her.
"Look the point is Loona is a valued member of our family, and we don't get rid of families."

"We aren't a family sir. You are the boss. We are the employees. You treat her like she's some troubled teenager. She's more like a meth-addicted homeless woman you let man the phones!" In response, Loona only showed him her middle finger making you snicker next to her. "That is offensive. Without homeless people I wouldn't have half the joy and laughter I do in this life." He then went to window and waved at someone there.

"While we're on the subject of "family"
Can you stop, finding me and Millie outside of work?" Moxxie said
"Oh come on sweetie it's not that big of deal!" "Excuse me. WHAT?!"

"Just. Stop. Doing that." Moxxie said, defeated. "I don't see what the issue is. Somethin' you don't want me seein'? Your baby wiener haver?" Making you and Loona try to hold in your laugh. "Wait while we're speaking of that.." you remember of when it was about 2 am, you were falling asleep but then heard someone opening your door. Their steps neared your bed as someone lied on the other side, wrapping their arms and a tail around you. "What the..." you turned around to face Blitzo
"You aren't sleeping darling? Aww did you wait for me to cuddle you to sleep~?" He purred at you as you couldn't proccess what was happening. "Blitz. What the fuck are you doing in MY house at fucking 2 am."

Moxxie looked at him, weirded out as Blitzo dreamily thought of that memory.
"Ah such a sweet memory! I like to stalk people but stalking you is the best [Name]!"
He then clinged onto me, hugging my shoulders while lying his head on my shoulder. "Won't question that anymore at this point. What you enjoy about it though huh? Seeing my naked ass that turns you on soo much?" "Probably."

Loona then noticed Moxxie deep in thought before blushing. Loona smirked.
"What are you thinking about Moxxie."
He turned to face her about to say something but quickly shutting his mouth.
"Sir, what you say and how you act is totally INAPPROPRIATE!" Moxxie snapped at Blitzo standing up while Millie tried to comfort him
"Calm down Mox! You're gonna have another panic attack!" "I AM CALM." Millie then hugged Moxxie's horns as she rubbed rubbed circles on it.