| Chapter 07 |

Warnings! This fanfic contains swearing, sexual themes, trauma mentions, abuse and everything else what you'd expect in helluva boss. This chapter mentions suicide attempt, and [Name]'s trauma. If you're uncomfortable with that I'td be good if you just skipped that part.
Enjoy the fanfic!

// Spring Broken //

You're heading in your van, back to the I.M.P. building, as you sit next to Blitzo, who's shouting his whole heart out to the songs in radio, crunching your eyebrows and sinking into the seat before turning to your side, to see Loona looking from the window annoyed. You sighed and you sinked deeper, relaxing your head. You closed your eyes.

Tw : Suicide/ Selfharm mentions

You ignored everything around you going to your mind. You thought, when was the last time you felt so relaxed? You remember it so clearly.

The drops from the shower dropped onto your head, sliding down onto your back. Your mind felt at peace. The bath was filled with slightly hot water, relaxing your body more.
The water was mixed with black blood. You opened your eyes, lying your back against the bath, pushing your elbows out, before closing your eyes again, and-

Suddenly Blitzo took a sudden turn, making you open your eyes quickly, holding onto your seat, trying not to bump into Loona. He then quickly parked. "OHH you suck for life, DO YA?" Blitzo shouted next to you, before finding a megaphone, and leaning out of the window car. "Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!"
You slightly groaned, not in the mood for another drama.
"Oh shit." You heard Blitzo say without shouting into his megaphone making you raise your head, turning it to the direction where Blitzo was "Verosika!"
Verosika? The famous popstar? Blitzo already told you about her and that she was his ex.
"Blitz-o." You heard from outside the van, and slowly crawled behind Blitzo, trying to get a good look on what's going on outside.

"I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because I believe the nearest ocean is..."
He then falls out of the car window, making a space for you to look. "..THREE RINGS DOWN!" Blitzo stood up and shouted at Verosika

"And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts."
"OH, YEAH? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta the rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clunching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!" Blitzo shouts at her again, while Verosika only flips her hair back
"They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups."
She then opens up her bottle and drinks from it. She then wipes her mouth with her finger.
"So, your sister says hi." She then notices you peeking from the window car. She smirks and takes off her glasses, winking at you, making you blush and hide below the window car.

She then chuckled feeling successful of making you flustered. When Blitzo noticed, he went furious. "HEY, BACK OFF! NO FLIRTING WITH MY WORKERS! ESPECIALLY MY FAVOURITE ONES!" "Like hell I would listen to you."

Loona then leaned out of the car "No wayy.."
She then watched them argue before hiding slightly, and then moving her head up again.
You then went to the back seat and looked out too. When you did, a handsome hellhound went around you. He then went to them. They laughed about something, before turning serious again. They then left, leaving Blitzo stand here alone while Verosika flipped him off.

Loona then stormed out of the van "YOU KNOW VEROSIKA MAYDAY?" "Huh? Oh. Yeah Her. Yeah. We dated."

"Was it before or after she became a popstar?" "You dated a popstar?!" Moxxie said as he stepped out of the van

"Y'all didn't know?" "You did know?"
"Yeah. Like for months now.."

"OKAY, Why are you all acting like that's such a shock?" Blitzo said annoyed
"HELLOOO? It's Verosika Mayday?"
Loona said with her arms crossed
"It's.. you?" Millie said a bit unsure

"I just.. is she blind? Suffering some form of.. brain damage?" Moxxie scratched his head as he questioned, more to himself.

"How do you manage to pull all the hotties? First the bird prince, and NOW, the hottest popstar I know? You're so goddamn lucky Blitz..." You say to Blitz

"[Name] tell me you're joking. You can't be THAT oblivious.. or are you just honestly dumb?" Blitzo asked you with his hands on the hips

"What do you mean?" You look at him dumbfounded "You know what- nevermind. ALSO okay look, you're all making this into a bigger deal than it needs to be. I don't pry into your stupid personal lives." Blitzo scoffed.

"YOU DO THAT ALL THE TIME, SIR."
"You totallyy do that.
"Come on, you kinda do that."
"Oh, you suree do that."

Millie then grins thinking about something before she decides to speak up
"What was sex with her like?" Making you turn to look at her
"MILLIE!" Moxxie says being taken aback
"RIGHT. What were her titties size?"
"[NAME]?? YOU TOO?"
"Whaaat? It's a popstar! You'd wanna know what sex with Michael Crawford was like."
Millie said, making Moxxie try to defend himself, but he's at a loss of words.
"...Touché"

"Okay, look, let's just drop it! Millie j- find a temporary spot for that truck."
Blitz then tosses the keys to Millie, who jumps in the air doing the Mario jump, while catching the keys and running off to the driver's seat. "Okay Loonie, [Name], Moxxie, let's go handle that shit.

// the end of Spring Broken //

Authors note : SLAY I AM BACK
But my writing got so much lazier and worse ( in my opinion ) it was pretty rushed bcs I didnt want you guys to wait and yeah.. school is pretty stressing me out so i'm really sorry for late updates and yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed anyway and byee! Please leave a comment and vote if you liked it, for me to see that you enjoyed and I should make more! <3

// Word count : 1040 //