.game of hide and seek.

Jack's POV
We we're headed to Anaheim. Not because we believed Ava was there but because our flight wasn't for another few days.

Trevor got us tickets to see the ducks vs leafs game so we we're doing that tomorrow night but today we we're just chilling.

Not gonna lie part of me wished I would magically see ava somewhere but I doubted that would happen.

She wasn't here.

As much as I wanted her to be here she wasn't.

"Hey I wanted to apologize for yesterday" I said to Quinn.

"It's cool, I'm sorry for trying to blame you for this. I just feel like it's my fault too and I didn't know how to handle that" he said.

"It's ok, I know the feeling. I blame myself too so does Luke."

"I wish she would just appear in front of us."

We wanted our sister back. We wanted to know she was safe.

Yeah we seemed like douche bag hockey players but we weren't when it came to Ava.

We used to not care but if this situation has taught us anything it's that our life isn't the same without her.

We need our sister.

Our lives just didn't feel complete, not without her here.

Ava's POV
Since this was our last day in this hotel and the boys we didn't have practice we decided to head dish to the beach.

We and Steph we're going to just sit and tan but we changed our minds.

We wanted to play volley ball.

We got the boys and the after to play with us.

Mitch and Auston called dibs being on a team with each other and me and Steph wanted to be with each other.

So me, Steph, Willy, Jack (Campbell), Michael and Jason challenged Auston, Mitch, Justin, Morgan, Timothy and John to a volleyball match.

We were obviously going to win because we had pro volleyball players.

Even though Mitch called himself a pro.

Let me just say he was not a pro.

He was lying not only to us but himself too.

"Mitch you suck, your not allowed to serve anymore" Auston said.

"No let him keep serving its great for us" Willy says as everyone laughs.

"Is this bully Mitch day or something" Mitch questioned.

"Everyday is bully Mitch day" Michael said.

"It is" I added.

Most of the game was Mitch failing his serves then asking for a redo and our team allowing it because it was hilarious.

Auston however was mad because Mitch kept losing points for their team.

The game ended with our teen winning obviously but Mitch kinda won two because he pissed off Auston so it was win-win situation.

Especially for everyone else, seeing Auston mad was so funny.

We had a really fun day but by the end of if we were exhausted and we fell asleep super early.

Which was great since we had to leave early in the morning tomorrow to go to Anaheim.

When we did get up in the morning we were all still quite tired but managed to wake ourselves up.

The drive to Anaheim wasn't super long so it was nice.

We got some sleep in the car but not a lot.

When we arrived at the hotel we checked in the did the exact same thing we did at the other one.

Head down to the pool.

Like I said we were in California what else were we gonna do.

Plus we we're still kinda tired so we just wanted to chill.

I was laying next to Steph when I looked over at the walkway to the beach.

I saw a group of guys standing there one of which looked like Jack.

Then it hit me.

That was Jack.

I started to panic and Steph noticed.

"Hey are you ok" she asked.

"My brothers and their friends are over there" I said.

She looked over wide eyed.

"Ok I'll call Mitch and get him down here with Auston for now we gotta make sure they don't see you" she said.

I nodded.

She called Mitch who came down super quickly with Auston, Willy and Michael.

"Where are they" Mitch asked.

Steph points to where my brothers and their friends were.

"What are they doing here" Auston asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders,

My guess was a good as anyone else's.

"Hey wait isn't that Trevor Zegras" Michael asked.

"It is" Willy said.

"Wait Ava, is one of your brothers friends with him" Auston asked.

"Yeah with Jack" I said.

"That's why their here, one they are probably looking for you and we play Anaheim tomorrow."

My brother was really good friends with Trevor so it made sense why he was here.

"Ok we gotta keep Ava hidden. Someone stay with her at all times and if you have to don't hesitate to run" Auston stated.

Everyone nodded.

We managed to stay away from them but tonight was the game and I assumed they would be here.

Luckily me and Steph were high up so we could stay hidden.

We tried to my mice a lot and only get up a few times in case they did happen to see us.

The game was other then having to be super cautious about my brothers.

After the game we went out for dinner. I was super tired though so I didn't eat and instead asleep on Auston's lap.

That last thing I heard before I fell asleep was, "Goodnight princess."

I smiled before shouting my eyes and falling asleep.

I loved my new family.

Even though I missed my old one. I felt like I finally found the place I truly belonged.