.news.

Ava's POV
"Hey Ava" Brody said as me and Steph sat down.

"Hi Brody."

We were currently watching sitting in the stand waiting for the game to start.

I was sat in between Steph and Brody.

We were right in front of the hoss so we had a great view.

During warmups Auston and Mitch cane over to me and Steph and three pucks over.

The whole warmups we were talking until the game started.

It was a pretty intense game but Toronto ended up winning.

After the game we headed out to dinner then went back to the hotel.

Jack's POV
Everyone was just chilling when I got a text from my mom.

"Hey sweetheart just to let you know me and your dad are coming back earlier then planned, we'll stop by New Jersey first to get Ava."

Fuck.

I started to panic and I knew everyone could tell something was up. You could see the fear in my eyes.

"Jack you good bro" Trevor asked.

"My moms coming back earlier the planned" I said.

Everyone's face turned to a panic.

"We really need to find her" Quinn said.

"She could be anywhere" Luke said.

"I know."

We came up with ideas where Ava could be. My parents the wee coming home sooner then we thought so we had even less time to find her.

Honestly at the rate we we're going we may just have to tell our parents.

Their not going to be happy but at least we could get help from them.

"Do you think she could be in Canada" Dylan asked.

"Maybe, but why Canada" Luke said.

I mean we did grow up in Toronto but Ava was young she probably didn't remember that so it wouldn't make sense for her to be there.

"Could she have gone to find Quinn in Vancouver" Taryn said.

"Why though, it doesn't make sense" Quinn said.

I didn't really want to be apart of this conversation, the more I heard the talk about Ava the more I wanted to find her.

I wanted to apologize for everything I had done, tell her I iced her abs show her she meant a lot to me.

I couldn't do that though.

She wasn't here the was no way I could I call her.

Her phone was off and had been off ever since she left.

I was in my room just staring at the ceiling.

Part of me wanted to call Ava knowing she wouldn't answer but just to leave a message.

I didn't though instead of that I just texted her.

'Hey Ava I know your probably mad at me but please come home, I'm sorry for everything I did. Your my sister and I know you might not believe me but I do care about you. Please come home, things just aren't the sane without you."

I shut my phone off leaving it like that. I knew Ava wasn't going to answer but I did it anyways.

Ava's POV
That night before going to bed I looked at my phone and saw a text from Jack,

'Hey Ava I know your probably mad at me but please come home, I'm sorry for everything I did. Your my sister and I know you might not believe me but I do care about you. Please come home, things just aren't the sane without you."

It was weird but it made me feel bad in a way.

I did want to go home but I loved my new family, I felt like I belonged and I felt loved.

I wanted to text back Jack but I didn't.

I couldn't tell him where I was or risk letting him know where I was.

____________________
Sorry this is short, I've been having writers block. I'm trying to make longer and more interesting chapters. I swear I have better ones coming.