.telling the story.

Jack's POV
We sat my parents down on the couch and my mom began questioning what was going on.

"Please just let us explain" I said.

She stopped speaking to let us talk.

"About Ava" Quinn started.

We all looked at each other afraid to say anything. Our parents sat there waiting but the only thing you could hear was silence.

"What is going on" My mom said.

I sighed and just blurted it out, "Ava ran away."

The look on both my parents faces were unreadable.

I couldn't tell if they were mad, disappointed, worried, scared or were ready to kill us. either way were were in shit.

"Mom. Dad"

We wanted them to say something. We would rather be yelled at the have the silence.

The look on my mom's face slowly became readable. Anger that's what was on her face. Pure anger.

"Your telling me Ava ran away and you didn't think to call us" She screamed.

"We didn't want you to be mad" Luke said.

"Mad I'm beyond mad right now. You let her run away. She could be dead somewhere. She could be lying in a ditch or on the side of the road. My daughter, your sister is missing and you were worried about me being mad."

We all stayed silent.

I saw my dad staring at me, "She was with you wasn't she? I'm pretty sure that's what Luke told us" he said.

I nodded slowly.

His head shook in disappointment, "I know damn well we didn't raise you like this. I don't know when the hell you became like this but it wasn't while you were with us."

"How could you let her run away" My mom yelled.

"I don't know I went to practice and when I got home she was gone" I explained.

"Your supposed to take her with you. We told you Ava is not to stay alone but you left her alone anyways and then you have the audacity to say you don't know. You're lucky you're my son because if you weren't you would be in jail" My dad yelled.

I felt tears start too well in my eyes. I didn't mean for this to happen it was an accident.

"Your lucky we don't disown you from this family" My mom yelled.

"Stop yelling at him" Quinn said.

"Do you have any idea what he did."

"Yes I do and I knows it's wrong but he's still your son and he feels bad enough and it's not just his fault its ours too. He hasn't slept in days do you get that. He hates himself for what he did but as parents you should forgive him regardless. I mean you made him cry. I've known Jack my whole life and I'm not sure I've ever seen him cry when he wasn't a baby" Quinn yelled.

My parents went quiet. Everyone did.

"I'm sorry" I choked out.

I felt arms wrap around me, "I'm sorry for yelling at you but Jack you have to realize she's gone. It's not some joke, she may not be alive. This is serious" my mom said.

"I know."

_

Everyone calmed down a bit before we got back to talking about what happened.

"We have to call the police, it's our only hope of finding her" My mom said.

We all nodded.

We had flown to Florida and California, she wasn't in any of those places. The police were really our only hope of finding her.

My mom got on the phone filed a police report.

They had said they would alert police officers all over in hopes they would find her.

I didn't think they would though. She was gone, that was it.

The United States is huge and that's assuming she's in the United States. She could be in Australia for all we knew.

Ava was a smart kid, a lot smarter then us.

She knew a place we wouldn't find her.

That's if what my mom said isn't true.

We assumed she was somewhere safe but our mom could be right.

There's no one saying Ava didn't get kidnapped or died.

We don't know, we are just hoping she is safe because we don't wanna lose her.

She means way too much to our family for her to be gone forever.

I later texted Trevor, the guys and my grandma telling them we told my parents about Ava being missing.

Trevor, Cole and Alex were confused on how I was still alive.

My grandma though was happy I told them.

She knew it was the right thing to do.

After all she's their daughter, they love her and to find out she's gone must of been crushing.

It crushed me Luke and Quinn to know she was gone, I couldn't imagine how my parents felt when they found out.

_________________________
Told the parents, is there more if a chance they will find Ava?