Chapter 07 - Looming Threat / Stalking Tatsuya

Ayanokouji's POV

"Eh?" Tatsuya and I said simultaneously in a bemused tone.

After hearing that embarrassing nickname said to us by Leo that was apparently dubbed to me and Tatsuya by the student body. We sighed in a glum manner since that would cause more attention directed to the both of us. But before we could sorrow in despair any further, our homeroom teacher came in. They took our attendance as always before officially starting the lessons we would be taught for the day. After a few hours of dazing of in class because of the boorish and repetitive lessons that were taught to us.

since I've already learnt all the year topics and even the higher levels because of the education given to me in 'that' facility. There was nothing else I needed in the educational curriculum that has to offer or even the entirety of compulsory education. Cutting my monologue short by the bell suddenly ringing in the background, it was now the end of class hours since we still had ongoing club recruitments in the afternoon. Sadly all of us had to patrol solo to cover more school ground because they apparently did not want another incident like yesterday to occur. When I was scouting around the school laboratory area, I could hear Saegusa-senpai speaking in the intercom given to each of the DC members.

"Attention to all of the Disciplinary Committee personnel that are on duty for today. This is the Student Council President: Saegusa Mayumi speaking. Please immediately dispatch to Gymnasium #1 as there has been an outbreak there due to a brawl happening." She said her statement in a command that is needing for an urgent respondent.

Since I was the closest one around to the pinpointed area, I bolt in a much more faster pace to the scene to relieve the situation. As I was nearing my destination, I felt a disturbance in the surroundings, looking around aimlessly to search for the source of it, I felt some psion waves being casted somewhere and suddenly saw a hooded person fleeing the scene. Before they could escape my vision I saw a glimpse of the assumed perpetrator wearing a red, white, and blue bracelet. Seeing as to there was no point in chasing them any further, I returned back to my prioritized place before getting interrupted by the odd situation earlier.

Since there was a slight distraction earlier, the supposed time that I should've arrived to got delayed slightly and the problem already got resolved by the other DC members who also responded to the orders from Saegusa-senpai a little while back. Seeing as to there was no point in being there, I head back and finished the rest of my required time of patrolling the school premises. As I was now finally done with my work, I went to go back to the classroom to see if my friends were there and to invite them to explore the rest of the school.

(A/N) The following scene would roughly align with Season 1, Episode 4 where Tatsuya and Leo had their small talk.

And seeing as my prayers were answered but she was the last one I wanted to interact with: Chiba Erika. I see that the saying of 'God doesn't give with 2 hands' were true. Although I don't particularly hate Erika since she usually livens up the room whenever she's around, it's just that her overbearing teasing nature is a habit of hers and since there were none of our other friends present in the classroom, her odd antics would definitely be focused on me. I sighed in disappointment, bracing myself for what teasing Erika has in store for lil ol' me. I approached her desk and asked her.

"Yo Erika, you up for exploring the other facilities the school has to offer? If you need to head home immediately though it's also fine." I inquired her if she had anything to do.