SS - The Last Boss

Shiba Miyuki's POV

Me, Onii-sama, Erika, Leo-san, Mizuki, Shizuku, Honoka, and Kiyotaka-san are heading off to the restaurant that we've previously went to before. As we were walking towards our destination we passed the time by conversing with one another. After a while of conversing with each other, before we realized it we've finally arrived at our desired restaurant.

We entered and asked the waitress for an area with 8 seats available, after a while of waiting, the waitress politely called out to us to usher us to our seats. We sat there for quite some time to check out the menu and to decide on what we wanted to order. After a considerable amount of deciding we signaled the waitress to tell her our request.

"I'll have curry while my drink is a strawberry milkshake." Erika said.

"I'll have curry as well but change the drink to a vanilla milkshake." Mizuki told her order.

"Hmm, for mine I'll be having the bestseller omurice partnered with black coffee." Onii-sama announced his.

"For me I'd like to have the katsudon and a chocolate drink please." Leo-san said his.

"I'd like to have a tonkatsu set with green tea please." I informed the waitress.

"2 orders of teriyaki set while it's drinks are black tea and mango shake." Honoka notified the waitress her and Shizuku's order.

"Well mine would be skewed dango, daifuku, manju, mochi, and dorayaki. Oh! And my drink is going to be amazake." When Kiyotaka-san ended his statement the waitress seemed baffled by his order. I couldn't blame her since it was a ridiculous amount of sweets. She didn't question us but repeated our order and went of to inform the chef of our meals.

"You really have quite the sweet tooth huh Kiyotaka-kun." Erika said to Kiyotaka-san in an exasperated voice.

"Yeah, are you sure you could finish that Kiyotaka?" It was now Leo-san who asked.

"It's not really my usual order but Tatsuya was kind enough to treat me for a week since he lost a bet against me so might as well make the most out of it." Kiyotaka-san replied to their questions.

"Eh? What bet is it about? When and where did you two agreed to it? And why did you accept such thing onii-sama?" I bombarded onii-sama for answers.

"Calm down with your questions Miyuki. For what was the contents about our deal, it's a secret. When and where it took place was the time when we stormed 'Blanche's hideout. And why I agreed to it...well you could say I got provoked into accepting it." Onii-sama answered back to my interrogation but eyed me for a while signaling that he'll tell me the full details in private.

(A/N) Read chapter 10 for the full context of their deal. 

"And it was worth it." Kiyotaka-san added.

"Well of course it's worth it for you, I'll go broke even before the end of the week hahhh." Onii-sama replied to Kiyotaka-san while sighing dejectedly at the end.

"Oho? It looks like Tatsuya-kun and Kiyotaka-kun got a little more closer ever since that incident. Masaka! Don't tell me you two are secretly dating?!?" Erika teased then which irked me slightly.

"Fuwehhh?! T-t-tatsuya-san and kiyotaka-san!?" Honoka had smoke coming out from on top of her head while her face was flushed pink, Mizuki was in a similar state.

"I've told you a lot of times already Erika but it seems like you didn't listen, or more like didn't care. Me and Tatsuya aren't like that, so stop it." Kiyotaka-san cleared up the misunderstanding with Onii-sama nodding as well, it somehow calmed down Mizuki and Honoka to some extent.

"Erika." I said in a cold voice to which our surrounding area's atmosphere turned grim. The aforementioned orange head looked at me with while shivering slightly, I continued on.

"I've reprimanded you before about your fantasies. I don't particularly care about who you pair Kiyotaka-san with, but I remember telling you before to leave Onii-sama out of it. Nod if we're clear." I sai-no ordered her. It seems like she understood and nodded profusely at me. I then smiled satisfied and dropped the tense aura immediately.

We continued on chatting for a relative amount of time before our orders arrived. I ate my meal silently while thinking to myself that what if Erika said earlier became the truth? No no no no no, that is realistically impossible since Onii-sama's emotions were mostly taken away in the past and the only thing he can deeply desire is his affection towards me. But still just the slim possibility of it ever happening still frights me, after all Kiyotaka-san himself is incomprehensible so who knows what his true preferences are.

Although I am not against it, all I want is for him to leave Onii-sama out of it. Hahhh in the end it isn't Honoka or Saegusa-senpai who poses the biggest threat after all. The hidden last boss was actually Kiyotaka-san. But that doesn't mean I'll give up, on the contrary it pumps me up even more to try and make onii-sama look my way. After a while of eating we finished up and went home until the station and went home separately after that. Onii-sama filled me in on the actual details of their agreement and I'm glad it was just that. But still, to think Kiyotaka-san won against Onii-sama. Just who are you Ayanokouji Kiyotaka?

(A/N) Like I've said before, yes Kiyo and Tatsuya are still equal, I just decided to let Kiyo win the bet for comedic purposes. And still, even if it means Kiyo bested Tatsuya one time doesn't make Tatsuya inferior now does it? Since Kiyo and Tatsuya are essentially 2 different persons so that means they have different strengths ofc.

Well anyway, that's the SS done as per a reader's suggestion, how'd you guys like it? I'll be working on the draft for the 9SC arc in a few more days since I really want to write it the best I could to deliver great chapters.

And Imma start grinding up again on Genshin since it has been a few months the last time I logged in. So yeah, this may hinder me a few hours from writing chapters but don't worry I'll be prioritizing this one.

And holy shit thanks for 10k reads, didn't expect this shit to blow up so fast.

That's all from me and thanks again for reading my work.

Word Count: 1118