Oneshot - In Another Timeline

(A/N) This is what you wished for MightyAsmodeus I've finally found the motivation to write it so here you go haha.

Ayanokouji's POV

"Uh so how exactly are we suppose to fit in this cramped vehicle?" I asked something that has been bugging me.

"You're right. I didn't anticipate for Kirihara's sudden participation, I apologise. But it's too late to request for another car so we'll have to make do with this." Juumonji-senpai replied to my concern.

"I call shotgun!" Kirihara-senpai shamelessly announced without feeling guilty at all.

"Since me and Miyuki are ladies it's a given we're sitting on the cushioned seats." I personally disagree with Erika on this one since I've never cared about such formalities, my policy is 'first come, first serve'.

"It seems like I'll be driving huh, I don't mind." Tatsuya said.

"Matte Kirihara, I'll be sitting in front as to be the first one who'll be alerted if there was an attack since I specialise in defense." Juumonji-senpai cut Kirihara-senpai's joy by replying this.

"Not fair Kaito! You know I could never refuse if it's a direct order from you... Fine, Saijou, you're sitting with me at the back." Kirihara-senpai while sulking, dispiritedly complied.

"Uh... Hai." Leo just agreed to him without a fuss.

"Where am supposed to be placed...?" I made a stupid mistake by asking since Erika had another scheme waiting for me.

"Hehhh~? So Kiyotaka-kun doesn't have a place to sit huh. Why not just occupy Juumonji-senpai's lap since the four of us here at the back are pretty cramped already." And there it is, her signature trademark.

"Stop lying. I can definitely squeeze in between if you just scoot over." I replied, this was a battle I am not allowed to lose.

"But if we do that Miyuki and I may get numb from the compressed situation. You wouldn't want that now, would you? So be a dear and sit at the front." It seems like she also wanted to win this verbal warfare.

"Miyuki I understand, but you? As if I care about you getting sore from the ride. In fact, please do get hurt." I replied to her but before she could retort back, Juumonji-senpai intervened.

"Two of you, stop it. We're wasting precious time here. And Ayanokouji, Chiba is right, that's the only option, so tough it out." Juumonji-senpai said putting a halt to our banter.