CHAPTER - 3

Chapter :- 3

Sid - ru done with ur staring session ? ( He asked coldly breaking her thoughts . She felt embarrassed. He was standing there with his hands in his pockets, looking hot as ever . )

Sid - upstairs first room is yours and that beside one is mine . Do whatever u want but don't disturb me. ( He said sternly . She just nodded looking down )

Sid - look at me when I talk to u and use ur words for God sake ! ( He said coldly)

She immediately looked and met his hazel eyes ,  except cold no emotion is seem in it .

Will these eyes ever feel love with me ?

Love ?

Where it came from ? ( She thought )

Sid - i don't know what magic u did on my parents that they can't stop praising u  . We are married because of ur cunning family ( she was about to say but stopped receiving his hard glare ) .

Sid - ur my wife infornt of my family and the world not for me , i will never accept this relationship ( he said with full of hatred in his voice )

It hurts ( she thought)

Sid - i have promised my mother to take care of you. So be here , do whatever you want and enjoy the luxury but always rember that now ur carrying my name .
If u ever defame my name

( he said stepping forward and she moved backward )

Avu - i understand ( she said not wanting to hear more accusations )

( He wanted to say something but just shook his head . He was clenching his jaw . His face was full of range, he was glaring at her hard  , but he turned and left to his room making everything Clear for her . )

Breaking her hopes for desired happy life . He broke her into million pieces

She don't know why she was excepting anything from him , maybe she took vibha words too seriously about giving a chance.

HE WAS ANGRY AND HE VENTED ALL HIS ANGER ON HER, BUT WHAT ABOUT HER SHE WAS ALSO ANGRY, SHE WANT TO CRY AND LET HER FEELINGS OUT BUT SHE HAD NO ONE TO SHARE PAIN AMD CRIES WITH.

So that's for today guys
Hope u all liked this chapter
Bye guys love you all ❤️