CHAPTER - 22

this was the dammm legal process !! This is how it worked !!

It was getting hard for her to behave normally. She is in the verge of breakdown , she nodded and shifted to climb down the bed and wanted to hide inside the washroom and in that hurried mommet her parents photo  frame fell down and broke .

he looked at the sound of something shattering

She gasped trying to keep the photo back and in that process she injured her hand .

Avu - "Ahh!!" She gasped when the sharp pieces of glass pierced the skin on her fingers and palm..

Sid - What the ...?" He immediately held her hand and made her sit on the bed.

"Shit!!"

Sid - "Are you out of your mind??" He yelled at her.

Blood was dripping from her injured hand. He quickly got up and searched for the first-aid box in the washroom.

Sid -  "You are seriously stupid!" He said while cleaning her wound. He was busy, he didn't realize that all the while she was crying - still clutching on to that broken photo frame.

Avu - "It's my parents' only photo I have." She whispered, caressing the photo. Her tears were rushing down. But now she didn't care if he had to watch her like that.

He stopped hearing this. He looked up. He felt the pain in her voice for a second.

Only photo?

What does that mean?

Sid - "What do you mean by this??" He asked out of curiosity. What the hell was she talking about?

Avu - "Auntie only sent this photo along with my stuff. She didn't... send the other album... I have... o... only this now..." She looked up at him, complaining to him. She didn't have much memory of her parents, just an album of her childhood when her parents were alive.

"Oh my God!!"

It didn't take much time for him to understand what she meant.

"She doesn't have parents!!"

He never knew this. He was stunned by the newfound information. He was too worried about her wounds - and her words also. His heart pained watching her in that state.

Sid - "Let me apply some bandage first then we will talk about this." He replied. He had nothing to say. It was a huge revelation for him.

He realized that he knew nothing about her.
"Why are you saying this now sid? Was it not your decision to stay away?"( His mind said )

Avu - "My papa... Must be angry with me. I... I didn't take my studies seriously. He... he wanted to see me become a doctor and... What am I doing? I....." She broke down completely in front of him.

Sid - see i repeat it. Whatever happened yesterday - it was NOT your fault. Not even one percent! Got it?" He stated the fact to her. He wrapped his arms around her. She rested her head on his chest - still sobbing.

Sid - "You know what! That Sandeep Mishra was doing this with many freshers. He had harassed other girls too but because of his influential status in society, no one ever filed a complaint against him. And that boosted his perverted mind." He shared the information that he had received from the police with her. He clenched his jaw while saying all these.

Avneet was listening to him silently. She never knew this.
She was not the only one. There were many. Her eyes brimmed with fresh tears.

Sid - "I want you to stand strong and register a complaint against him to show him his real place."

He detached their frames and held her face between his palms.

Sid -. "Will you do it?" He asked her. She could see the anger he was hiding, and also the hopes he had for her.

So that's for today guys
Hope u all like this chapter
What do u think will avneet say ?
Bye guys love you all ❤️