CHAPTER - 24

Avneet came out of her room after debating with herself for an hour. She was not feeling like meeting anyone today, she didn't want anyone looking at her with sympathy. But as Siddharth had mentioned earlier, she had to give her statement for the further process against Sandeep Mishra.

After he left the room, she sat there quietly for some time before heading towards the washroom for her daily routine. All the while she was thinking about how she would face everything.

She was scared and nervous.

She came downstairs, there was no one in the hall. She sighed in relief. She walked to the kitchen slowly. She found jhanvi aunt was present, she was dictating some work to other staff.

On seeing Avneet , She suddenly stopped and walked to her. She hugged her immediately with love and concern.

Aunt - "How are you, ?" She asked with concern.

How did she know??

Avneet thought but didn't show it to her. She nodded to her. Avneet might have told her. She thought looking down.

Aunt - "Sir informed us about you not being well. Do you still have a fever?? Should I make something for you??" She asked her again, going to the kitchen slab to cook something healthy for her.

Avneet frowned in confusion but it didn't take much time for her to understand what she was saying. She took a long breath, feeling relieved. She was a little happy that he cared for her situation.

"Well, he had been all caring and good to you."

She told herself. She found jhanvi aunt still looking at her with worry on her face.

Avu - "I'm fine, aunt. Please, you don't have to worry." She replied softly.

Aunt - "If you say so. Let me make some soup for you, you will feel good." She said but avneet stopped her again.

Avu - "No, don't make anything special. I will just make a cup of coffee for myself." She said to her. Her head was throbbing hard since morning. This usually happened with her whenever she cried or stressed a lot. The migraine pain troubled her a lot.

Aunt- "No! You sit there. I'll make it for you. Sir has strictly given the orders to not let you do any work as your hand is also injured." She said pointing towards her bandage.

He said this!

She felt bubbles in her heart at the mention of his name. She nodded to her. She just needs something to ease her headache.

Avneet looked around. She wanted to know about him. Where is he? Has he left?

Aunt - "Sir left an hour ago but he said he will be back soon," she replied, breaking her chain of thoughts. She understood her unasked question, therefore replied.

Avu - "Oh!!" She exclaimed as her thoughts went to him again. Jhanvi aunt gave her a steaming mug of hot coffee. She took a sip and closed her eyes for a brief second. Wrinkles on her forehead smothered and her sweet smile was back.

They talked for some time when she heard her name being called from the hall. Her heart skipped a beat hearing his deep and strong voice. Like his personality, his voice also had a strong aura.

TARGETS - 20 COMMENTS
So that's for today guys
Hope u all liked this chapter
Why do u think Sid is calling her
Bye guys love u all ❤️