CHAPTER - 19

Siddharth pressed the security code and entered with her. Both were silent during the whole ride - their minds blaring with too many questions.

Suddenly, the environment had changed into one of awkwardness. He could see her flushed face and the way she was avoiding any eye contact with him. He cleared his throat to gain her attention.

Sid - "Umm... You should change into something comfortable." He said pointing to her wet clothes, she nodded meekly and walked to her room.

He thought of accompanying her to her room and took some steps but stopped himself and watched her retreating frame.

He too went to his room to change his clothes, as the wet clothes began to bother him. He was cursing the rain - he hated rainfalls.

He couldn't remember when was the last time he voluntarily got drenched in the rain. But now he was standing there - soaked in the rain from head to toe. He groaned looking at his condition.

He changed into his comfortable trousers and t-shirt and picked his phone to call his secretary. He told him to take care of the situation regarding the paparazzi. He didn't want a single piece of news to get viral.

Sm - "Don't worry sir, I'll take care of everything." His secretary replied to him. That's exactly what he was expecting.

Sid - "Not a single stain on the company's name, understood?" He disconnected the call and tossed the phone on the couch. Call it his selfishness or whatever but for him, his name - his family's and the company's name mattered a lot.

Perhaps he didn't want to accept that he was doing this for her, in the guise of protecting his name. Also, his family should be unaware of all these. He knew how much his family got attached to avneet in this short period. The news would hurt them, especially his mother. He went out to the kitchen to get something, as he hadn't eaten anything since afternoon. He found the food but he didn't feel like heating it and all. So, he just took out the pack of juice and poured it for himself. His mind immediately reminded him of avneet.

Did she eat anything?

I should ask her too."

He took another glass and poured some juice for her too. Soon, he went to her room after drinking his glass of juice. He knocked on her room 2-3 times but didn't get any answer. Her vulnerable state flashed in front of his eyes.

"I hope she is fine."

"She has gone through so much today, she must be feeling very weak both mentally and physically."

"I shouldn't have left her alone."

He walked inside hurriedly while his gaze scurried around the room. He found his coat with which he covered her on the couch. The whole room was so tidy with a sweet fragrance floating in the air. He found the smell familiar - it was her smell. Soon he heard the sound of running water coming from the washroom, making him sigh in relief.

"Damn!"

"This girl!!"

"What 'This Girl'? It was you who panicked unnecessarily. She has nothing to do with this."

He rebuked himself.

So that's for today guys
Hope u all liked this chapter
Sorry for the late update guys. and i am having classes and i have to study do homework and all that stuff so it is getting hard for me to update so sorry guys.
Bye guys love you all ❤️