CHAPTER - 11

SID'S OUTFIT 👇

AVU'S OUTFIT 👇( ignore the hat )

RITIKA'S OUTFIT 👇( ignore the pose )

The next day, it was her first day of college. She was happy, excited too. She was going to her dream college - to fulfil her dream. She will always be thankful to Siddarth for this. Back in Udaipur, when she lived with her uncle's family and they denied paying her college fees - she started to teach in a primary school, pursuing a simple graduate degree. She wanted to save money for her dream. Her aunt used to take half of her salary saying she has done a lot for her, so she has the right on her earnings. She always saved the other half but little did she know the amount was like a tiny drop of water in the ocean.

But she never stopped. She always had that hope in her heart that one day a miracle would happen and she would get to live her dream. For once in life.

Finally, she was going to live her dream.

Her father's dream.

She smiled looking at her reflection in the mirror. As she was satisfied with her look . She looked at the time 7:30 AM. She has 30 minutes to prepare breakfast and then start for her college which begins at 10 AM. That means, she has to leave around an hour early but it's her first day so she thought to leave earlier.