CHAPTER - 17

As soon as his name came out of her mouth, Mishra was thrashed on the floor.

Sm - "How dare you touch her???" A voice roared in the lab - fierce like a lion. His eyes were bloodshot red, darkened with anger. He turned to look at avneet, who was trembling in a corner. Her face was down and she was trying to cover her chest with the torn pieces of fabric while her hands shook vehemently.

His heart pained seeing her like this. She was looking pale, her face had lost its shine. Those twinkling eyes were now shedding non-stop tears. He hurriedly took out his coat and covered her. He held her cheek making her look upwards. His hands engulfed her within their hold.

She was trembling in his hold when he saw the finger marks on her cheek with drops of blood on her lips and chin.

She cried out loud, closing her eyes tight. Her sobs made him furious.

Sid - "Shhh... Avneet... I'm here... I got you, avneet... Shhh!" he whispered gently in her ears trying to soothe her by kissing the top of her head again and again.

Avu - "He... he..." She sobbed in his embrace. She wanted to tell him what the monster had done but her words were failing to provide her with the support.

He turned to look at that man, who had dared to touch his innocent wife a few seconds ago. Mishra got scared seeing him and got up to run away.

He left avneet immediately. He grabbed him and punched his face so hard that blood started to ooze out. Mishra screamed when he kicked his stomach.

"Don't go... Don't leave me alone." Her heart screamed for him.

Sid - You bloody bastard!!! How dare you touch her!!! I will kill you!!!" He made him stand grabbing his neck. Soon people present in the college began to enter the lab when they heard them. Mishra was scared to his death. He knew how powerful a man siddarth was. He never knew she was his wife.

Everyone present there scanned the room, seeing Avneet's state they realized the situation immediately.

They held siddarth to stop him or he would surely kill Mishra today.
Ritika also came inside with other students and saw her friend crying in the corner in a very delicate situation. She gasped and ran towards her.

Rit - "Oh my God!!! Avuu..." She hugged her tightly and began to console her while Samaira cried hard on her shoulder. She felt bad seeing her friend's condition.

Dean - "Please Mr Nigam... Control yourself! Let the police do their work." The dean of the college said to Rajvansh. He was acquainted with Siddharth. He immediately called the police the moment he came to know about it.

Sid - "He tried to touch my wife. I want him to rot in jail forever. Take him away from my sight or I'll kill him." He roared.

His statement stunned everyone. No one knew that avneet was his wife or that he was married. Ritika got shocked too with the newfound information about her friend.

Siddharth left Mishra with the police because his wife was more important to him at that time.

She needed him.

He would deal with that bastard later.

He rushed to his wife, who was in the arms of a girl.

Sid - "Come avneet... You leave her," He said but Ritika moved her friend away from him while glaring sternly at him. He didn't like that.

Rit - "Who are you, Mister? Stay back!!" Ritika said to him. She heard him call her his wife but she couldn't trust him. She was already feeling bad for not being with her friend when she needed her.

Sid - "I'm her husband and stop wasting my time. My wife needs me." He said pulling avneet to himself. Ritika wanted to attack him back but she stopped seeing the real concern on his face.

Sid - "avneet... Please don't cry..." He said keeping her safe  within his strong arms. She hid her face in his chest.

Avu - "Take... me... a... away... please... please," she said between her sobs. Her sweet voice had turned hoarse as she was crying very hard, making him feel more pained. He immediately took her in his arms and left giving a hard look towards the police - silently communicating to do their work.

"He will pay for it.

I'll make sure of it for hurting my wife."

So that's for today guys
Hope u all liked this chapter
Bye guys love you all ❤️