CHAPTER - 6

Avneet returned home after 3 hours with a smile on her face. She will be working from tomorrow and will also be studying. That means she will be busy all day. She was relaxed today. 

Her smile dropped on seeing someone present in the hall.

She saw that Siddharth's driver and jhanvi aunt giving him some files

He is here ? But it's not the time to come ( she thought)

She looked around nervously. She didn't want to hear anything bad to ruin her mood, she had a good day after a long time. She didn't want to ruin it .  Soon the driver left, wishing her. She smiled a little. She confusingly went to jhanvi aunt and asked what was going on.

Aunt - sir is going out to Germany somedays that's why he asked the files .

Avu - oh ! ( She said with a disappointment in her voice)

( Just some moments ago, she didn't want to come in front of him, and now she was getting upset that he was leaving.   She wanted to ask for how long he was going but she didn’t want to show her  that there were holes in their relationship more than they already had been seen. )

Aunt - do u want to eat something dear ?  Are u hungry?

Avu - no thank u ( she left to her room )

What happened to me.  ( She thought)

It was not like they were very good with each other. But, still, she got to see him daily. She had that unknown feeling when he was around. 

She laid down around , looking particularly nowhere 

( It was 7 pm and she just returned from her work. She has been working there for 5 days. Her shift started at 10 Am the morning, and then she went to the library. . her days were going well, keeping her busy. the time spent with ritika was also going well. she enjoyed her company. she was fun-loving and a sweet girl. she worked there to help her father in her free time. In the meantime, she also talked to her In-laws. She was preparing something to eat for herself, so she asked jahnavi aunt to go home earlier. She was the only one in the house and she could cook for herself.  She heard the sound of an incoming notification from her cell. It was a message. She picked it up and found it was Ritika. 

Results, check out fast

She gasped in feat , and her hands trembled

With her shaking hands, she entered her roll no and waited for the result, biting her lower lip. She was breathing fast and her heart rate was going miles per second. 

What the hell ?

This can't be possible

With her wide-open eyes, she watched as the screen loaded her name and rank. 

Rank - 120

(She got the rank 120th at the national level exam. She was in the top 200. She can get into the best institutions. She could also get a concession in her fees. 

That's why she worked hard to come to the top list. So, her fees get a little less. She never had enough money. 

And she did this .

Avu - I did it. Mumma papa, I got this!" She jumped in excitement. Tears of happiness were rolling down.

Avu - I should call-call someone," She wanted to share this with someone. But with whom. She stopped on realizing she had no one. 

She looked around standing in the middle of the large, beautiful hall, alone. 

Her smile dropped and her eyes filled with warm tears of sadness.

So that's for today guys
Hope u all liked this chapter
Bye guys love u all ❤️