CHAPTER - 8

After a week, the list of colleges was announced. With her securing a top of the list, she might get a fee waiver - even so, she has to arrange at least a lakh.

She hesitated to ask her in-laws but she had no savings of her own. Her eyes filled with sadness, she can't let this go. She needs to fulfil her father's only dream.

Ritika also ranked good. She is in the top 300 and she has already started her formalities for the admission process.

Maid - "Mam, there is someone who wants to meet you." A maid said to her when she was arranging her clothes. She nodded with confusion.

Who could it be?

She found a man in formal wear, standing in the middle of the hall. She found it strange.

Sm - Good morning Mam," He said on seeing her.

Avu - Good morning, I'm sorry I don't know you," she replied in her polite manner.

Sm - i am Siddarth's Sir's secretary. He sent me here to complete your admission process. Mam, kindly give me all the documents, I'll take care of all the formalities." He replied to her.

She was watching him in confusion

How is that even possible?

Siddarth doesn't even know about her studies. Moreover, why would he do something for her? Especially when he clearly said to not have any expectations from him or this marriage.

Avu - Why should I trust you with my documents? Also, he didn't say anything to me." She replied. She can't give the most precious thing of her life - her documents - just like that.

He could be someone fraudulent.

Sid - No problem Mam, let me call him." He said and called someone. After a few seconds, he forwarded the mobile to her after talking something to the other side.

Avu - Sir wants to talk to you." He said, forwarding the mobile to her. She was getting suspicious about all this.

But she attended the call.

Avu - "Umm... Who's this??" She asked, narrowing her eyes.

Sid - Now,I need to give YOU my introduction,?"

She almost stumbled hearing the voice.

It's him.

Her heart started to beat faster hearing his rich and heavy voice. It seemed like he was sleeping. It sounded strained with fatigue.

Sid - After disturbing my sleep, now you have nothing to say?" He said.

"Avu - I... I didn't know that you had sent him..." She replied, coming back to her senses.

Sid - Yes, he is my secretary. Now, give him all the documents. You will get your admission done in a few hours." And he hung up.

She looked at the phone, he disconnected the call just like that! Nothing else!

"What were you expecting, avneet?"

Sm - "Mam..." She heard his secretary's voice. He was looking at her with a peculiar expression.

"He must be thinking that I'm some kind of a freak!

Who gets zoned out at everything?"

Avu - "I'm sorry, I'll go and get the documents." She said and went to her room. She took out her file in which she has collected her certificates and other essential documents. She gave the folder to him.

His secretary managed everything - just the way he said. Now, she was staring at her college ID. She got into the best college in India. She is among the top-ranking students but still, she never imagined getting admission into this college.

She smiled, which, after a long time, reached her eyes as well.

TARGETS :- 10 VOTES , COMMENTS
So that's for today guys
How do u think that sid got to know about her college?
Do vote and comment
finish the targets for next chapter and ur going to get sidneet mommets in next chapter
Bye guys love you all ❤️