𝟎𝟎𝟏 | 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐇 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟖:𝟎𝟕 𝐚.𝐦

"FUCK BABY," Soriah softly moaned out as her black acrylic nails dragged along her husband's toned back, slightly drawing blood when they did.

It was currently 8 in the morning and before Soriah went to work, which was being a midwife, she wanted to have a quick round of intercourse with her husband, Ryan.

That round of intercourse ended up being stopped though when Ryan asked, "What the hell is wrong with you Soriah," as he stopped his strokes.

Confused as to what she did wrong, Soriah was about to ask Ryan until she saw him reach his hand back to touch the large scratches his wife made. He then brought his hand back in front of his face to see his maroon colored blood on his index and middle fingers.

When Soriah saw the the expression that Ryan's face contorted to after he saw his blood, she attempted to apologize but was stopped when Ryan said, "Just shut up Soriah," making her go quiet.

Normal people wouldn't shut up after their spouse aggressively told them too but Soriah didn't have a choice considering how much she feared Ryan.

He didn't put his hands on her but he would constantly threaten to get her fired from her job whenever he was mad at her which was scared her since he had the power to do it.

While Soriah felt her her husband pull his 6 inch pink dick that had a condom rolled onto it out of her, she laid there as she felt slightly upset with herself.

All she wanted to do was please both herself and her husband but she couldn't even do that correctly and now she would most likely have to wait a long time to do it again.

This was because her husband didn't like having intercourse with her as often as he did when they first gotten married so whenever they did have sex Soriah was considered "lucky".

"Baby can I at least-, Didn't I tell you to shut up Soriah? And I don't need you doing anything. You've already done enough as it is," Ryan said, cutting off his wife's sentence once again.

Soriah ended up letting out a sigh at her husband's statement before she decided that she wouldn't say another word to him so that he wouldn't get even more mad at her.

Soriah got out of her and Ryan's king sized bed naked before she started making her way towards the restroom so that she could release herself since she already did her morning routine.

"Soriah before you use the bathroom come and clean up my back," Ryan stated, making Soriah stop in her tracks and look back at him like he was crazy.

She could've sworn that her husband didn't want her to do anything else but she choose not to say anything and just continued walking towards the bathroom so that she could get the first aid kit.