𝟎𝟎𝟔 | 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟔

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐄𝐇'𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀, 𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐀

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 | 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟔 𝐚𝐦

THE SIZZLING AND smell of bacon filled Seh'kani's nose and ears as he walked down the last set of stairs scratching over his stomach while letting out a loud yawn.

He had just woken up from a small nap that he had recently taken after he killed a random male out in the forest a couple of miles away from the cabin, leaving his deceased body under a large pile of leaves.

Normally he would've been asleep around that time but so many random thoughts raced through his mind so he thought he partake in his favorite activity to slightly help him take his mind off of things.

"Good morning Kani," Soriah nonchalantly said, her back facing him while she took the last 4 pieces of bacon out of the pan with the spatula before placing them on the paper plate that was covered with multiple paper towels.

"Morning Riah," Seh'kani said, biting his lip at the outfit Soriah had on which consisted of a large pink plain oversized t-shirt that was paired with her pink Gucci socks.

"Yo ass must really like pink huh," Seh'kani asked, realizing that most of the stuff that Soriah owned from her clothes to her cars were pink.

"Isn't it obvious Seh'kani? Now what do you want on your plate," Soriah asked, referring to the eggs, bacon, waffle, fruit as well as toppings that were all in different containers along the counter.

When Seh'kani heard Soriah catch a slight attitude with him, he was about to go off on her but decided to leave it alone since all he wanted to do was eat at the moment.

"I want all of that shit. Gimmie the whipped cream can too," Seh'kani said walking over to where Soriah was standing, eventually positioning himself behind her so that his large boner was pressing into her.

"I-it's right there," Soriah stammered out pointing to the red and white can of red whip whipped cream to the right of her.

Hearing Soriah stumble over her words as soon as she felt Seh'kani's large erection press into her had Seh'kani holding a cocky smirk on his face.

He couldn't believe that after only knowing the adult Soriah for only a day he already had her weak in the knees and he knew that eventually she was going to end up folding for him.

"Turn around for me Riah," Seh'kani calmly said, making Soriah hesitate at the command for a couple of seconds before doing as she was told.

When Soriah's innocent dark brown eyes meet Seh'kani's, he couldn't help but maintain eye contact with her while reaching his long arm out to grab the can of whipped cream. Once the can was in his hand, he slightly tilted Soriah's head back before pressing down on the white nozzle letting the white cream entire her mouth.

"Mmm," Soriah slightly moaned out as she quickly swallowed the whipped cream while more and more started to fill her mouth.

Seeing Soriah be able to swallow the cream as fast as she had Seh'kani's 9 inch dick leaking precum as the thoughts of Soriah swallowing his dick with her pretty lips and deep throat started vividly playing through his mind.